The official official BOXING THREAD! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

Dude saying JLC was a shell of the fighter who fought Floyd would be the understatement of the year. This is a very silly comparison.

That's pretty disrespectful to Hatton, who has taken apart so called better boxers, over and over again, mainly on his opponents home turf.

He'll kick Mayweather's asss.

Tito Trinidad is coming back in January and is likely oppenent is......ROY JONES JR!

fight doesn't mean as much as it would have a few years ago but i would still like to see it.

Tito Trinidad is coming back in January and is likely oppenent is......ROY JONES JR!

fight doesn't mean as much as it would have a few years ago but i would still like to see it.

I would like to see it too, but I wont be paying 49.99 to see 2 washed up boxers fight. Trinidad still owns me 49.99 after the Winky Wright fight.

Boom I got 20 pounds that says Floyd puts Hatton through a clinic

i did. and holy ****. i thought dude was dead. like literally, i know its said alot in knockouts, but the way he buckled and layed motionless with his eye open, i thought he was dead.

that was a monster left, jesus

Holyfield Serious About Being Champion

clear.gif

Evander Holyfield looks at the punching mitts of trainer Ronnie Shields during a workout Monday, June 25, 2007, in El Paso, Texas. Holyfield, a four-time heavyweight champion, is preparing for his fight against Lou Savarese in El Paso on June 30.

When Evander Holyfield first boxing professionally, someone asked how long he planned to trade punches. He thought 28 sounded like a reasonable age to hang up the gloves, so he went with that.

Of course, here he is now, more than a decade and a half beyond his retirement goal still stepping into the ring, still striving to be the undisputed heavyweight champion before they count him out for good.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=3323836

i did. and holy ****. i thought dude was dead. like literally, i know its said alot in knockouts, but the way he buckled and layed motionless with his eye open, i thought he was dead.

that was a monster left, jesus

GOT DAMN!

Man I had it on Tivo and I just watched it! WHOA!

That knockout the other day was crazy. And not only does Holyfield want to be a champion, he wants to be the undisputed heavyweight champion? He is gonna do himself even more damage to his body and mind which are already pretty screwed up.

Boom I got 20 pounds that says Floyd puts Hatton through a clinic

Stacks, my man.......I'm never one to shy away from taking money from people........deal's on my friend.

;)

Back
Top Bottom