The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

they are trying everybody including Lippett, Bowman, and Brice McCain in that spot. clearly they wanna have a contingency plan

I think that is it - you have to have a plan if Taylor gets injured etc... still a little unsure though if Taylor will is the answer.

So glad to hear this, I wouldn't be surprised if they shock the NFL world this season! Do you know if Landry was getting looks on the outside today?

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Not sure but having Matthews as our 5th receiver is a huge advantage for us. Weird I haven't heard much from Tannehill and Jennings.

Jennings and Tannehill connected a lot today. they had a good connection

So glad to hear this, I wouldn't be surprised if they shock the NFL world this season! Do you know if Landry was getting looks on the outside today?

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Not sure but having Matthews as our 5th receiver is a huge advantage for us. Weird I haven't heard much from Tannehill and Jennings.

I did not note if Landy was outside at all today, there were two straight completions to Jennings from RT17 if I recall correclty.

I think that is it - you have to have a plan if Taylor gets injured etc... still a little unsure though if Taylor will is the answer.

I don't have a good feeling about Taylor. I don't think he has good awareness/instincts. hopefully I'm wrong

I don't have a good feeling about Taylor. I don't think he has good awareness/instincts. hopefully I'm wrong

Well you have to be concerned still about the OL, LB and CB positions at least one of the CB... hopefully we can get enough production to get us by this year and re address next offseason. (have to address DL probably also next year).

You know one receiver that never seems to get mentioned? Kenny Stills. Is he practicing?

he was mentioned as returning kicks

Ah yes, I remember now.

I don't think he was mentioned in the first OTA or this one as catching a pass though. Heck we got a Michael Preston mention and Christion Jones but no Kenny Stills.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 10m10 minutes ago
Still impressed w/safety collection of R. Jones, Delmas, Thomas, Aikens, D. Jones. J Kovacs. 2nd most talent behind DL.

GREAT TO HEAR!! I saw this group as a big question mark but apparently they are showing up!

i always thought that this roster in the secondary was decently solid... with improvements needed to show with the youth!!! great to hear early on!!!

Well you have to be concerned still about the OL, LB and CB positions at least one of the CB... hopefully we can get enough production to get us by this year and re address next offseason. (have to address DL probably also next year).

Exactly and I hate to say it but one more offseason done correctly would have us truly set! After that the FO needs to do a good job creating more depth at all positions so we won't have any glaring needs in the coming up seasons. I see the team being dominant for a decade plus if we can get to this point.

Ah yes, I remember now.

I don't think he was mentioned in the first OTA or this one as catching a pass though. Heck we got a Michael Preston mention and Christion Jones but no Kenny Stills.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1h1 hour ago
It's early, but I haven't seen #Dolphins WR Kenny Stills work much in team drills so far today. Maybe he's resting.

Not sure what exactly the deal is.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3m3 minutes ago
Philbin on Parker: "We expect him to be a great player for a long time here."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 4m4 minutes ago
Philbin takes a "Buck stops here" tact on the Sturgis injury. Said everything that happens here is under his purview.

i always thought that this roster in the secondary was decently solid... with improvements needed to show with the youth!!! great to hear early on!!!

Yessir! It's all about these young guys stepping up. I'm finally realizing how important these late round picks are.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk · 1m1 minute ago
Jarvis Landry just dunked TD reception over goal post & fell...he's OK...so apparently that's safer than kickball

:chuckle:

one of my lacrosse players years ago was out for the year from an avulsion fracture of his hip flexor after kicking a ball in kickball

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 11m11 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill, Jarvis Landry, & Rishard Matthews stuck around after practice to work on fade routes in the end zone

LOVIN' IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom