The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

Landry is gonna be one of those guys that we're going to be happy we drafted years from now.

If you had to choose a past/present player in the league who do you guys see Landry comparing to in his prime?

If you had to choose a past/present player in the league who do you guys see Landry comparing to in his prime?

To me it is Hines Ward. Ward played very tough for his size and always went 110%

Similar size and 40 time too (landry ran a 4.5 at his pro day). Ward had a great career

Ward, no doubt. There are some guys you just respect the way they play the game, no matter what team they're on.

It's not his size that I compare the 2, but the style of aggressive play.

To me it is Hines Ward. Ward played very tough for his size and always went 110%

Similar size and 40 time too (landry ran a 4.5 at his pro day). Ward had a great career

Nailed it. That's the best comparison I can think of right now. I think Landry will surprise many fans with his production outside the slot... I also have Matthews as my dark-horse player that's going to show out this year! Woot woot I haven't given up on you yet man! :lol:

After reading all of the tweets you'd think the offense crushed it but Perkins take on his recap tweet was the defense was still better.

After reading all of the tweets you'd think the offense crushed it but Perkins take on his recap tweet was the defense was still better.

It's just hard to figure out so early- there was 1st team against second team sometimes and one drill he said defense had delayed pass rush....etc.. but think its safe to say Landry had a good day.

It's just hard to figure out so early- there was 1st team against second team sometimes and one drill he said defense had delayed pass rush....etc.. but think its safe to say Landry had a good day.

agreed... .sounded like no secondary at all stopped him!!! no matter who was lined up with him.

Miami Dolphins are scheduled to meet at their training facility this morning for what is supposed to be an OTA practice -- the third this week. Not happening.

Coach Joe Philbin will surprise his team by calling off practice and instead heading from Davie, Florida south to Hialeah in Northwest Miami-Dade County -- about a 40-minute ride -- to do a service project at an elementary school.

The players will board a bus and others in the organization will join them at Mae M. Walters Elementary School. There, in the heart of a Hispanic neighborhood that is, well, lower, lower middle class, the the team will participate in painting, landscaping and providing various improvements to the school.

And what does this do for the Dolphins?

Yes, there will be good will from the community which they serve. But the coaches who will attend also hope this will be a good team chemistry-building exercise.

It beats kickball.

Posted by Armando Salguero 06/10/2015 at 07:32 AM | Permalink

Back
Top Bottom