The Official Scenario for the Dolphins to get into the Playoffs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Scenario for the Dolphins to get into the Playoffs

Best chance of Miami getting into the playoffs is for Ross the call up Robert Kraft and see if there are any tickets left for him to buy and fly the team up there.

Wouldn't matter if we did make a wildcard because we'd be one and done. We're too damn flawed to go anywhere.
thanks,I thought we actually could at least show up if we made it...(rolls eyes) I don't understand how a fan can talk like that..im a mavericks fan and they suck right now,but even if they get crushes in the 1st round..its nothing,I mean nothing like your favorite team being the only game on t.v..

If we make the playoffs then great! If you get in then anything can happen.
Now, if we are still in the hunt by week 17, means we have to beat Pats in NE the browns to beat PIT
In PIT. Which will never happen. I highly doubt steelers lose at home vs the browns even if we got a miracle to beat the pats.

And just think if carpenter would of made his field goals against the Cards and Jets.

As far as New England goes....they very well may sit their starters in week 17 for the playoffs. Miracle, luck. wishful thinking, or whatever you want to call it....im just ready to see the Dolphins in a playoff bracket.

Dolphins are 4 to 4.5 point favorites over Buffalo, and Pittsburgh is 4.5 to 5 point favorite over Cincinnati.

I haven't seen money lines yet but the odds of both favorites winning in that price range is roughly Even money. In a 2 team money line parlay, if both teams are -240 (240 to win 100), the multiplier works out to almost exactly an Even money payout. At -240 you receive .4166 cents on the dollar. The example is 100 x 1.4166 x 1.4166 = 200.6755. Like I said, almost exactly Even money. Miami will probably be slightly lower than -240 money line favorite and Pittsburgh perhaps slightly higher. It will round out close enough to Even money that 50/50 odds of those two games falling in Miami's favor is a good way to look at it.

As far as New England goes....they very well may sit their starters in week 17 for the playoffs. Miracle, luck. wishful thinking, or whatever you want to call it....im just ready to see the Dolphins in a playoff bracket.
Could very well happen. I bet Belichick would rather play us in the playoffs then the Steelers or Bengals.

Could very well happen. I bet Belichick would rather play us in the playoffs then the Steelers or Bengals.

Maybe they rather play us in a vacuum but not after they just "let" us beat them the week before. Didn't the Chargers make that mistake against the Jets a few years ago?

Back
Top Bottom