The Official Seriously? Do NOT Retain Tony Sparano! Merged x3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Seriously? Do NOT Retain Tony Sparano! Merged x3

To all of you guys saying you won't be fans if he stays, go ahead and leave. If you are not a fan and you want to voice your displeasure than don't go to the game, dont show your face on this board. If you are serious than you should get out, as they say talk is cheap.

:lol:

To anyone that thinks this franchise will be better with Sparano, I'm sorry but you're ****ing crazy. With that said I agree with aqua, we're stuck here.

yeah, not to mention they will be giddy as schoolgirls soon as we annouce some new name, then be bashing him in a year and half after setting us back on another rebuild.

for people who keep talking about history and saying "lets not keep doing the same thing over and over" they sure LOVE the idea of doing the same darn thing once again.

johnson - rebuild, Wanny - Gone, rebuild, Saban, tear it down rebuild, Parcells tear that atrocity down - rebuild. . . we have gotten worse and worse since our glory days where we had the same head coach and many players for decades, each time we "rebuilt" we took steps back . . not until Jeff ireland and bill parcells did we get semi-respectable again, after wanny's almost there seasons. now we have a solid core finally again, comprised of so many young guys - and the only thing that can hold some of you "Fans" is "destroy! rebuild!"

i'll take the opposite position - please dont make the same f'n mistake again!

so three straight losing seasons is building a respectable team lol that core is 4-8 wow

I'm starting to think all these new jersey and new york dolfans who
want to retain Sparano are related to him, screw Sparano he ruined this season as well as the past 2 mediocre seasons. Fire him!

I really don't even think it's a questionable debate anymore, don't know why these threads keep appearing. It's an unspoken fact that Sparano will not be returning next season, it's just a matter of finding another head to replace him with.

I'm starting to think all these new jersey and new york dolfans who
want to retain Sparano are related to him, screw Sparano he ruined this season as well as the past 2 mediocre seasons. Fire him!

shouldn't you be getting your white t-shirt and bus load of bandwagon grandmas together to go cheer on the miami-hype-machine heat?

its got nothing to do with region. people who understand that this team CANNOT be "blown up" and recognize momentum realize bringing in some pretty name for the hype machine will not equate to turning this franchise around, but rather setting it back once again.

To anyone that thinks this franchise will be better with Sparano, I'm sorry but you're ****ing crazy. With that said I agree with aqua, we're stuck here.

I thought the same thing last year. Meanwhile I see what we could have had in Harbaugh. 49ers clinched their division yesterday, and likely a first round bye is coming their way. So I still think there is a better option. Hoping for Gruden, Chud or Zimmer.

Yeah and the best way of doing that is getting a better coach as shown with what the 49ers have done since last season. If you want to hype up 2 mediocre 7-9 seasons, and as the way it looks another 3rd mediocre season have fun on that train as it derails at the peak.

Sparano still need to go and here is why

This is only of my opinion of course but consider that most of us Miami fans knew we had a very capable qb in Matt Moore and that Chad Henne was no good. It is the job of the coach to evaluate this and I am sure he knew in the back of his mind that Moore was better, he just let his own stubbornness get the best of him and we fans had to suffer. He wanted to use his own project and make it work. If Henne was not injured this team may have not won a game. That's how much Matt Moore has done for this team. He isn't Dan Marino but he has this team fired up on both sides of the ball and you gotta believe this is a 10 win team minimum if Moore started the season. They are playing that well right now. Throw in the fact that Tony is still a poor game manager and that he still can't put his foot on the gas with a big lead. Defense happened to make some big plays yesterday. Are they playing hard for Tony? Yea they are. And they will play hard for the next Dolphins coach too who hopefully won't make personnel mistakes like Tony and Jeff Ireland did. Let me know your thoughts.

he needs to go - but i'm not sure that's the biggest reason why.

sparano is - simply put - not head coach material. not now, not ever.

Do not be fooled. Sparano has to GO! Yes Still!!

Lets say Tony is coaching different now. He's looser, taking more chances and yes they are winning. Well that that is even more reason to fire him. He wasted the entire first half of the season coaching scared and misinformed. Dont lose sight of the big picture. We have talent and pieces but we need a engineer to put all the pieces together to create a perennial winner. Sparano is an engineer in the old sense of the word as in driving the choo choo train. Good for tony. Go out winning but just GO OUT!

The first half was on the PLAYERS. Sparano has proven, if he can get decent QB play, he can win. Not his fault he got stuck with a Young developing qb. When Pennington was healthy he won the Division. And yes I know the following year we got off to a bad start, but I strongly believe if he had remain healthy, we would of end up competing for a playoff spot that year..

Sparano shouldn't be held up on a pedestal because Matt Moore is playing well and Miami is winning.

If anything, we should be wondering why Chad Henne won the 'fair competition' for the starting job, despite the fact that Moore outplayed him in the preseason, too.

Back
Top Bottom