The official start Skylar Thompson thread | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official start Skylar Thompson thread

I ain't throwing Skyler under the bus on this complete meltdown
Yeah, that was a team meltdown in the 4th quarter. Considering he came off the bench on literally our second offensive play I didn’t think he was horrible. If he practices with the starters all week (in the event that Tua is still a no-go next week) and the game plan is designed around how he can contribute the best I do think we could see improvement on what we saw today, but he was by no means the entire reason we lost. Circumstances dictated we lean heavily on non-starters and guys with minimal game experience and when things started going to **** the whole team got sucked in.

Yeah the strick sack and the other sacks don't show up either, it evens out, and not giving major props for throwing balls that really had little chance of completion but in which a defense made a bad play on. The only catchable throw was to Waddle and even that was severely underthrown.
Whatever….pass defense is 31st in the NFL and now both pass protecting tackles are pathetic….

You can have your opinion, but it’s clear to me on rewatch that this kid did very well for a first rookie start without any practice reps.

He will play in this league, I have no doubt!

Rejoice everyone in the year 2026 Arch Manning will be drafted 1st overall by the Miami Dolphins. Every fan will love him and there will no in fighting or agendas and he'll lead us to 2 SB wins in his first 5 years. The prophecy has been foretold.
Someone has been reading "foreskins" - LOL

Can't turn chicken **** into chicken salad. Without Armstead this line is going to be a mess:

Well, at least we're not historically bad like last year so it's actually an improvement. Surprised we're not in the bottom 3 for run blocking honestly.

So currently, we are back to last years o-line. If Armstead needs surgery, we are in huge trouble. Our offense will revert back to dink and dunk again. We need to bring in better lineman or our season will be lost. Problem is, Teddy isnt even tradable now. I knew we didnt do enough to fix the line in the preseason.

Back
Top Bottom