***The Official Start Tua Week 1 Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Start Tua Week 1 Thread***

Wow, i think I’ve chimed in on this topic in 7 different threads with the same take..

oh well, I think Flores will tell Tua he wants him to learn and get stronger, and allow Fitz to lead the team, think Fitz play last year was on the very good side relative to the surroundings and it’s not gonna hurt us or Tua to watch, learn, and train.

I will go on record saying he definitely could benefit by sitting awhile but I can see him outclassing the competition from the get

a5Mvd7r_460s.jpg

They can't open the facilities and get a training camp schedule out soon enough to put an end to this kind of crap.

No one on the Dolphins is speaking publicly about any of this stuff and all the assumptions being made by the uninformed and anonymous sources is ridiculous. If there is one thing this regime does well it is keeping everything in house.

can we get to camp, assuming there is one? We need the doctors to poke and prod him, we need him to study, and we need him to beat out the veteran in RF. we all know he has more talent than RF, but Tua is here for the next decade. Week 1 of Year 1 will not make a diff 3-4 seasons from now

Back
Top Bottom