The Official Super Bowl Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Super Bowl Thread

January 20, 1985 --The last time the Miami Dolphins played in the Superbowl.

Fellow members of the board: Please remember that date the next time you are tempted to advise we show "patience" with the current front office and plan. We have been waiting for 33 years.
It still requires patience. Some teams have never ever been in a Super Bowl.

The collective joygasm levels will be in the uncharted territory if Eagles win.

Belichek and Kraft are at their peak rock star primadonna-ness. Even little lord Fauntleroy would be envious of Kraft's wispy locks...I even saw Belichek smile in interviews. He was bussed in with what looked like blonde Kardashian's. My God, it would be totally worth every loss if Bill changes genders in five years.

Hard to believe another Super Bowl rolls around and we're not in it once again. All we have is to root against the pats at this point and to think that we'll get the right free agents and draft the right guys too and if all that happens we're probably not be in the big game next year anyway.....lol
But honestly, I have way more important things to worry about at the moment. I will watch and hope for the best

Ozzy rules!!

January 20, 1985 --The last time the Miami Dolphins played in the Superbowl.

Fellow members of the board: Please remember that date the next time you are tempted to advise we show "patience" with the current front office and plan. We have been waiting for 33 years.
I was in Kindergarten. I turn 39 next month. :wall

Looking for a fair game... No funny business from the Refs... is that too much to ask?
It's the Patriots. Look for a 100 yard disparity in penalties and at least one critical close call going to the Patriots in the fourth quarter.

It still requires patience. Some teams have never ever been in a Super Bowl.
a) that does not matter to those Dolphins fans young enough to either not remember 1985 or weren't born then. For them we have never been to a Superbowl. Kinda like my son. Born in 1988. Kindergarden, elementary school, middle school, high school, college, job, own house, engagement. An entire life.

b) measuring yourself down against the worse is an attitude for losers. Your attitude should not be "it can be worse" but "let's make it better and get where others are"

Really hoping the refs don't dictate the outcome of this game.....Go Eagles!

Looking for a fair game... No funny business from the Refs... is that too much to ask?

Id actually prefer the refs expose their shady selves in the SB, at least then we might get some ****ing changes.

Like the start this Eagles offense is off to. Gotta punch this in now....

Missed opportunity. Gotta score TDs vs. NE.

Back
Top Bottom