The Offseason Begins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offseason Begins

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Tomorrow Dan is officially the Full Time V.P of Football Ops.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the push towards SB 39.

Maybe all turns out good this offseason.

While I will watch the Pro Bowl, I am looking forward to March 1st. That is when the fun really starts.

Rick Spielman said he is hopeful of keeping every defensive starter including Sam Madison, who's willing to rework his contract to reduce his $6.1 million cap number.

So, the same defense, a new QB, new OL and some new WR(hopefully). Things will start to look good in Miami. Now they just have to put the talent to work.

I just hope they will be coached better an every player will give it there all every game play every game like it is the SB. Sometimes I felt like some of the players played hard when they felt like it and if they did'nt feel like playing hard they did'nt.

Originally posted by Noland
I just hope they will be coached better an every player will give it there all every game play every game like it is the SB. Sometimes I felt like some of the players played hard when they felt like it and if they did'nt feel like playing hard they did'nt.

Totally agree...that's been happening for many years now imo.

When you watch one game an Madison Surtain etc. all over the field making play after play. The next game the defense quits an can't stop nothing. This year they would excellent then they went through a spell were they could not tackle a 6 year old. That is lack of respect for there teammates and lask of respect for there coach therefore it is the coaches fault for a lack of leadership.

Look at the Patsies they are not the most talented team in the NFL they just stick with the coaches gameplan they listen to the coach and they most definitely respect there coach. Therefore they do everything they can do to win for him and the team.

"As of tomorrow, we're all undefeated again"

that commercial was great

:lol:

is amazing that we have 9 guys that've been to the probowl on defence and yet NE plays better defence than we do and they only have 2 or 3 guys that have been to the probowl. We have too many guys that don't do whatever it takes to win. They just wanna look good for themselfs.I hope things will change next season but then again we have the same HC so I'm not sure that it will.I still can't believe that he's still the coach.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
is amazing that we have 9 guys that've been to the probowl on defence and yet NE plays better defence than we do and they only have 2 or 3 guys that have been to the probowl. We have too many guys that don't do whatever it takes to win. They just wanna look good for themselfs.I hope things will change next season but then again we have the same HC so I'm not sure that it will.I still can't believe that he's still the coach.

Ozzy rules!!

Seems like many of us feel that way. Kind of a bummer really.

I'm with ya hoping things will change next season. Expectations are fairly low right now. Just gonna look forward to the FA/Draft season for some rays o' light ;)

Back
Top Bottom