The one team that has our number | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The one team that has our number

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was looking at season series between the Packers and every other NFL team and the one team that has our number is you guys. We could never beat you until 1997. That’s an incredible stat. You guys beat us 7 times and we never beat you guys.

I think Buffalo will be really good this year. I think the Pats and Jets will stink. What do you guys think about the rest of your division?
You pretty much summed it up!
But I believe we will be very good too, and Tua threw a 65 yard td yesterday , 55 in the air so we know he's got the arm. Just hoping for some protection and a running game. Hoohah!

I think Buffalo will be really good this year. I think the Pats and Jets will stink. What do you guys think about the rest of your division?
They all stink. The air is foul up there!

In any case, it took us too many tries to beat Houston (Texans). Those 7 losses in a row were aggravating as hell.

Of course, Barfalo still can't get over the fact they lost 20 in a row to Miami, which is the NFL record for most consecutive wins — home or away — against one opponent. May we do it again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom