The one team that has our number | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The one team that has our number

Pats are very overrated.
I agree. They will always be a good team with BB there. They'll be sound on defense and won't beat themselves on offense very often, but they aren't dynamic. They'll beat enough bad teams to be a threat to make the playoffs, but against another well coached, good team they'll lose as they're talent level is pretty average.

I don't really have a back-up team. There are players or coaches I like or story lines that I'll find interesting from year to year so there might be other teams I enjoy watching, but not another team I will always root for. There are some teams I generally dislike and will root against. Baltimore and the Patriots come to mind. The Packers are in the middle for me. I consider AR a great QB, arguably a GOAT in terms of talent, but I wouldn't call myself a fan of his beyond enjoying watching good football. I would be absolutely fine beating the Pack on Christmas and then again in the SB.

The team that had our number to me was the Texans for years. Was great shaking that monkey by whooping their asses. These days it's the Bills.
Going to Giants Packers this season, but I have to cheer on the Giants as they've had the Pats number in SBs.

Yeah it's like Houston to us. It took years to finally beat them and all time Miami is only 2-8 against them.

No harm in having a back up team.
Mine is the New York Giants
My backup team is England (the real FOOTBALL) which means I am used to disappointment when it comes to sports...

Except today... UP YOURS GERMANY its coming home... thank god for the the Girls

And @GBpackers10 Please make sure you beat the snot off the Bills... and the Pats for that matter... :)

Thank you in advance.

My back up team is the Packers I’m from Chico, CA like AR-12 went to the 2011 Súper bowl where he won MVP. Sat in the 8th row. Pretty cool day. No harm in having a 2nd fav team. Good luck this season Pack

I saw AR play in HS. Pleasant Valley HS in Chico. I‘m an avid follower of prep football having played and coached in NorCal for many, many years. Saw Tom Brady at Serra HS too. Along with many other notable current and former NFL’ers, such as Ted Bruschi, Lance Briggs, Arik Armstead, Jared Goff, Josh Allen and countless others.

Being completely honest, I never would have predicted Brady or Rodgers elite greatness and future accomplishments. Rodgers had to go the JC route and everyone knows Brady never really looked all that special even while at scUM. AR was kinda a late bloomer.

As a NorCal kid through and through, I’m quite proud of the players this region has produced — especially two of the greatest NFL QB‘s to date.

I mean no harm. All love brother.
Hey guys, give GB10 some love here. He seems to be more passionate about our Fins than a lot of supposed Dolfans on this site. Hey GB, Tua's bomb to T-Hill went actually 62 yards in the air and would have been longer if he Crow-Hopped it before he launched it. It got a lot of Dolphin fans really excited to finally see what T-Hill had been saying about Tua for the last month. By the way, for context, Brady's max distance throw was 62 yards in the air and he has had a fairly decent career. lol

Back
Top Bottom