The only match up that worries me is Price on Fletcher... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The only match up that worries me is Price on Fletcher...

Can Fletcher shutdown Price?

• yes he can and he will .....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He won't shut him down but maybe contain him...

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Price will be the top receiver again this week...

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Bills will spread out their receivers to take advantage of this matchup..We need a big performance from Fletcher this week or it could be along game for the Fins defense.Although I think defensive line will apply pressure on Bledsoe but we still need Fletcher to step it up or I can see Bills picking on Fletcher all day...Past couple of games Fletcher has improved but this game by far will his toughest challange so far.

I think we should not worry about where they are lined up and just stick our best corners on their best receivers.. it's that easy.. why allow the mis-match.. put Madison on Moulds and Surtain on Price.. let fletch cover whoever else wants to step on the field.. I think it is stupid how they say surtain will cover the slot.. no matter how they line up thier best receivers..
is it just me?

also to make it interesting I heard they are allowing the Jills to play with 14 men on defense.. this way they can stack 12 in the box to try and contain Ricky

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I think we should not worry about where they are lined up and just stick our best corners on their best receivers.. it's that easy.. why allow the mis-match.. put Madison on Moulds and Surtain on Price.. let fletch cover whoever else wants to step on the field.. I think it is stupid how they say surtain will cover the slot.. no matter how they line up thier best receivers..
is it just me?

It would only make sense to put "Surtan" on Price but that won't happen ..They might switch Fletcher if Price start having a field day but by then might be too late and that why we need a big day from Fletcher..Remeber Wanstead doesn't like changing players around...

38-16.. hmm.. i was actually gonna give the bills 17

Thats just the generosity in you coming out. You're too nice to cow fans.:goof:

LMAO. I like the idea that now the NFL is letting the Jets play with 14 on defense. Maybe they'll win a game now without having to return some kicks to do it.

I would be more worried with Moulds than Price. I think Moulds is the better receiver, which opens up some room for Price. Price usually plays on the sucky corners which is why his numbers are bigger. Moulds has always been the best Bills receiver in my opinion. I haven't watched the Bills at all this season (except on NFL Primetime of course) but did Moulds all of a sudden start to suck, did Price just get a crapload better, or is Moulds getting covered better than Price so Price's numbers are better?

They are 1 and 3 in both catches and yards this year. They're both having great years.

Yes they are but I see Price slowly becoming better then Moulds.. it is just like Bruce and Holt in St. Louis...

I agree with you on that..

I actually think it's because Mould gets more attention..he's a great receiver, with Drew, the 2nd WR is getting the ball because Drew can find a second reciever, something the Bills haven't had in a while..usually when their QB's couldn't get the ball to the 1st option they ran or got sack..Drew reads D's a little better and has helped Price in confidence by going to him more..

Originally posted by Billsfan1
"..that is what made Marino Mr. September, Mr. January and Mr. Everything in between."

Ummm.....when did Marino play in January? 38-16 sounds right...

Your right He didn't get embarrased in January as many times as Jim Kelly did.

It actually isn't Peerless Price that you should be worried about....

Due to the very good pass rush of the dolphins....we probably aren't going to take a lot of shots deep witch is Price's area....they guy that Miami doesn't have a answer for is Josh Reed our THIRD receiver....this kid is the good man and he doesn't need a lot of time to catch the ball...he goes over the middle....and has great RAC....

Miami had better keep our offense off the field or it will be a upset.

Back
Top Bottom