The Pach's 2021 Defensive Ends (Seniors) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Defensive Ends (Seniors)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
1. Kwity Paye / Michigan / 6’4”, 277

2. Carlos Basham / Wake Forest / 6’3”, 281

3. Cameron Sample / Tulane / 6'3", 274

4. Adetokunbo Ogundeji / Notre Dame / 6’4”, 256

5. Daelin Hayes / Notre Dame / 6’4”, 261

6. Chauncey Golston / Iowa / 6’5”, 268

7. Payton Turner / Houston / 6'5", 270

8. Elerson Smith / N. Iowa / 6'6", 262

9. Quincy Roche / Miami / 6’3”, 243

10. Patrick Jones / Pittsburgh / 6’4”, 264

11. Osa Odighizuwa / UCLA / 6’2”, 280

12. Rashad Weaver / Pittsburgh / 6’4”, 265

13. Victor Dimukeje / Duke / 6’2”, 265

14. Janarius Robinson / Florida St. / 6’5”, 266

15. Dayo Odeyingbo / Vanderbilt / 6’6”, 275

16. JaQuan Bailey / Iowa St. / 6’2”, 255

17. Ali Fayad / W. Michigan / 6’2”, 255

18. William Bradley-King / Baylor / 6’3”, 254

19. Marquiss Spencer / Miss. St. / 6’4”, 285

20. Kobe Jones / Miss. St. / 6’4”, 270

21. Jonathan Cooper / Ohio St. / 6'3", 254

22. Eli Howard / Texas Tech / 6’4”, 275

23. Raymond Johnson / GA-Southern / 6’3”, 260

24. Malik Herring / Georgia / 6'3", 283

25. Tarron Jackson / Coastal Car. / 6’2”, 260

Last edited:
I’m hoping Kobe Jones takes a step forward this year, but I’m concerned about where his head is at sometimes. He’s played behind some great players at Mississippi State and has flashed high level ability.

Hope Roche lives up to this ranking. Having Rousseau on the other side should help

Dayo has some potential.

And there's something about Big Kat Bryant.

I've liked Basham for a while. Looking forward to seeing more.

Where is Malik Herring?
@Pachyderm_Wave I'd also like to hear the reasoning behind no Malik Herring. I could see you being lower on him than others but it seems crazy to not have him on this list at all considering everything he does that doesn't show up on the stat sheet

@Pachyderm_Wave I'd also like to hear the reasoning behind no Malik Herring. I could see you being lower on him than others but it seems crazy to not have him on this list at all considering everything he does that doesn't show up on the stat sheet

I'm just going to be honest with you - what seems crazy to me is how people can take in rankings like this and the only comment they have is asking where Malik Herring is. He's there, he's just far enough down you can't see him.

He's been a rotational player and up to this point is a late Day 3 prospect at best. Herring is essentially a clone of Jonathan Ledbetter.

If it's really that crucial for some of you UGA homers to see Malik Herring on a list then just create one, stick him wherever you want on it and post it.

These lists here - they belong to me.

I'm just going to be honest with you - what seems crazy to me is how people can take in rankings like this and the only comment they have is asking where Malik Herring is. He's there, he's just far enough down you can't see him.

He's been a rotational player and up to this point is a late Day 3 prospect at best. Herring is essentially a clone of Jonathan Ledbetter.

If it's really that crucial for some of you UGA homers to see Malik Herring on a list then just create one, stick him wherever you want on it and post it.

These lists here - they belong to me.
Dawg its really not that serious. I don't have the ability to watch a bunch a bunch of college guys and see traits that translate to the NFL and obviously I'm biased towards the guys I watch every Saturday so I was more hoping you could tell me what Herring is lacking that I'm missing on the eye test instead of just "you UGA guys are such homers, how could you think Herring is good"

Dawg its really not that serious. I don't have the ability to watch a bunch a bunch of college guys and see traits that translate to the NFL and obviously I'm biased towards the guys I watch every Saturday so I was more hoping you could tell me what Herring is lacking that I'm missing on the eye test instead of just "you UGA guys are such homers, how could you think Herring is good"

That's not what you asked nor insinuated. Just blurted out how crazy it was that I didn't list him. Sounded more like you could tell me more.

I never thought it was that serious to begin with. Apparently it is to some of you UGA fans.

That's not what you asked nor insinuated. Just blurted out how crazy it was that I didn't list him. Sounded more like you could tell me more.

I never thought it was that serious to begin with. Apparently it is to some of you UGA fans.
My first message literally started out with “I’m also curious the reason behind Malik Herring”. I’m sorry I used the expression “I think it’s crazy” I didn’t realize that would offend you so. I appreciate all the work you put into these lists and would just like to hear your opinion as to why you have a player ranked where he is. Now have I groveled enough to have a football discussion with you?

I can even start out the discussion. When I see MH I see a guy with positional versatility who is stout against the run while also being disciplined in his pass rush which allows him to create pressure for the other guys to clean up, which seems like a good fit for what we are trying to do. He rotates a lot but so does everyone on that line. Now you can either tell me how I’m wrong or just ignore me, like I said I just wanted to hear your thoughts it’s nothing to lose sleep over

Lmao I guess man. Dude knows a lot more about scouting than me which is why I’m just trying pick his brain but I guess that’s considered animosity now

Back
Top Bottom