The Pach's 2021 Defensive Ends (Seniors) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Defensive Ends (Seniors)

Malik Herring will be a good pro. He will also be drafted higher than most of those senior DEs on his prescious list.

He's an average college defensive lineman that isn't great at anything. He's a Ledbetter clone.

Instead of constantly coming in my threads trying to stir up trouble, create your own threads and put players wherever you like. It's that simple.

What you don't realize is that I remember you from the old Dolphin Digest forums 15 years ago. You haven't changed a bit - and still haven't learned anything.

Fine, I’ll stay out of your threads.

Lmao I guess man. Dude knows a lot more about scouting than me which is why I’m just trying pick his brain but I guess that’s considered animosity now
Slim which he will always be to me gets sensitive often whenever anybody even remotely questions him. You just gotta be careful

I think Roche is a top 15 pick come next years draft. I can't find any flaws to his game.

I've talked about him being the best defensive player in the American in 2019 ad nauseam and last night Roche had his first complete game for the Canes. I just love his game; he sets the edge, he's an explosive rusher, always in the backfield, and he can even cover for you. I had a first round grade on him if he came out last year; he's only going to rise up boards as he tears through the ACC.

Pittsburgh DE Rashad Weaver looks to have rebounded nicely from his injury last season. He's played very well this year. He's made plays in every game he's played, so far in 2020. Nice blend of size and skill.

Any thoughts on Tarron Jackson PW? Do you think he'll be a day 3 guy?

I was watching Patrick Johnson of Tulane and I really couldn't help but notice Cameron Sample.

I think he might be better than folks are thinking. He's built really well for a 6'3" & 280 pounder. He bends well, explosive, and he's heavy-handed as sh-t.

Sounds like Roche opened some eyes today. Him and Leatherwood had some good battles. Quincy can win with speed, power, conversions, and counters. My guy.

Unfortunate news for my man Malik Herring, torn ACL. Seemed to be making some plays from what I saw

That sucks for Herring but he looked like a JAG to me during these practices.

Quincy Roche has been doing legitimately well.

That's tough news for Herring. He was always a late round JAG to me. Jonathan Ledbetter clone through and through.

Back
Top Bottom