The Pach's 2021 Defensive Ends (Underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Defensive Ends (Underclassman)

Yeah Zion just announced he's returning to school. I'm actually told there's some confusion about whether he was a sophomore or a junior, because of an issue where he may have played too many games to maintain his redshirt in one of the years. But either way he's returned to school.

He's real good.

Does anybody have a opinion onChris Rumph from Dukes chances at the next level since he is so undersized for the position

I am becoming more and more intrigued by Jayson Oweh.

He looks to have the size and versatility to suit Flores Defense.

And his athleticism is off the scale, he is a guy who could improve significantly at the NFL level.

Late 1st early 2nd maybe?

I just started looking at Jayson Oweh and I'm...wait for it...blown Oweh. ;)

Should've checked Pach's list first. Of course he's got him 2nd to Rousseau.

He does look legit. Like, legit legit. I haven't felt too many of these DEs are looking legit.

Watching Greg Rousseau is giving me tons of flashbacks to watching Jason Pierre-Paul back in 2010. Somewhere in-between how I viewed JPP in 2010 and Calais Campbell back in 2008.

Looking forward to see what Jordan Smith can do against better opposition in the Senior Bowl.

At 6-3, 284 pounds, Milton Williams put on an show too. Crazy numbers.

• Vertical jump: 39 (99th)
  • Broad jump: 121 (97th)
  • Bench: 34 (91st)
  • 40-yard: 4.62 (99th)
  • Short shuttle: 4.25 (97th)
  • 3-cone: 6.87 (100th)

I am becoming more and more intrigued by Jayson Oweh.

He looks to have the size and versatility to suit Flores Defense.

And his athleticism is off the scale, he is a guy who could improve significantly at the NFL level.

Late 1st early 2nd maybe?
I forgot that i said this about Oweh when i was ripping people for over blowing his Pro Day. :FLAG

At 6-3, 284 pounds, Milton Williams put on an show too. Crazy numbers.

• Vertical jump: 39 (99th)
  • Broad jump: 121 (97th)
  • Bench: 34 (91st)
  • 40-yard: 4.62 (99th)
  • Short shuttle: 4.25 (97th)
  • 3-cone: 6.87 (100th)

Damn that is impressive, just watched a vid however and he got washed out of every play I saw him in. Maybe would be better as a 5tech instead of a 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom