The Pach's 2021 Defensive Tackles (Seniors) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Defensive Tackles (Seniors)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
1. Levi Onwuzurike / Washington / 6’3”, 290

2. Ta’Quon Graham / Texas / 6’3”, 290

3. Tedarrell Slaton / Florida / 6’5”, 358

4. Darius Still / W. Virginia / 6’1”, 292

5. Jerome Johnson / Indiana / 6’3”, 294

6. Marvin Wilson / Florida St. / 6’3”, 319

7. Khyiris Tonga / BYU / 6'4", 321

8. Jordan Scott / Oregon / 6’1”, 322

9. Cameron Murray / Oklahoma St. / 6’2”, 290

10. Kyree Cambell / Florida / 6’3”, 304

11. Phil Hoskins / Kentucky / 6'5", 306

12. Quinton Bohanna / Kentucky / 6’4”, 361

13. Jack Heflin / Iowa / 6’4”, 310

14. Michael Dwumfour / Rutgers / 6'1", 296

Last edited:
Always love these. Don't ever stop.

I clicked on this and immediately wondered which order the Gator big men were. Unlike so many other paid deadbeats out there, there is zero doubt that you actually watch college football. Based on production those names could be flipped or even moved down but Slaton has a chance to be scary if his play has finally caught up to his confidence. He needed to be game planned against the second half of the season. I haven't paid as close attention as usual but if he's stayed in shape and continues at the same trajectory ... at 6'5" 360 against SEC competition ... the future is bright.

Campbell is the versatile, athletic prototype who checks all the boxes and wait for the light to turn on. Flashes early in the season and fades a little imo. Can't really tell if he's wearing down or losing his edge.

Both have potential to move way up or down this list and Slaton has no business at 4 as of right now unless you've watched him play.

I am an admitted WVU homer, but I really like Still. I could see him next to Wilkins.

Any change in Jerome Johnson's stock? How does he compare with Twyman?

Thanks!

RW

I do not think Marvin Wilson did well. His profile is similar to Caleb Brantley (6th round), Chris Slayton (7th rd).
I'd put his value there as well.

DT/3-4 End is valuable for our scheme a little more so than other teams because we put more DBs on the field, and do so many different things with the LBs. That is why I always seem to want DT so high, because you need top talent in the trenches to keep everyone else clean. Those three lineman will always be stuffing the running lanes and collapsing the pocket, so the margin for error is slim.

Back
Top Bottom