The Pach's 2021 Defensive Tackles (Underclassman) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Defensive Tackles (Underclassman)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
1. Christian Barmore** / Alabama / 6’5”, 310

2. Bobby Brown / Texas A&M / 6'4", 325

3. Daviyon Nixon / Iowa / 6’3”, 309

4. Tyler Shelvin / LSU / 6’3”, 346

5. Tommy Togiai / Ohio St. / 6’2”, 300

6. Marlon Tuipulotu / USC / 6’2”, 308

7. Jay Tufele / USC / 6’3”, 305

8. Alim McNeill / N.C. State / 6’2”, 315

9. Jaylen Twyman / Pittsburgh / 6’2”, 290

Last edited:
I just read a top 25 for 2021. Tyler Shelvin was on the list. What can you tell about him? What's you overall view of the DT class?

I just read a top 25 for 2021. Tyler Shelvin was on the list. What can you tell about him? What's you overall view of the DT class?

Shelvin is like an anvil rooted in cement there at nose tackle. You can't move him. Really only plays on 1st & 2nd downs but he doesn't wear down. Elite 5-star recruit that Bama and LSU fought over. I remember watching him at the Rivals 5-star challenge going up against Alex Leatherwood, Walker Little, Cade Mays, etc. He was a handful then....

Those 2 guys must be good if they are better than Jordan Davis.

Shelvin is like an anvil rooted in cement there at nose tackle. You can't move him. Really only plays on 1st & 2nd downs but he doesn't wear down. Elite 5-star recruit that Bama and LSU fought over. I remember watching him at the Rivals 5-star challenge going up against Alex Leatherwood, Walker Little, Cade Mays, etc. He was a handful then....

Perfect replacement for Godchaux, who has earned his paycheck and also a raise...just not from us.

Last edited:
Barmore looked like gigantic linebacker in there in the Championship. Love to see him in Orange and Aqua!

RW

DT is such a crucial position, never gets talked about enough. Barmore looks legit, very active, great size.

Back
Top Bottom