The Pach's 2021 Offensive Line (Seniors) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Offensive Line (Seniors)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Tackle/Guard:

1. Dillon Radunz / N. Dakota St. / 6’6”, 304

2. Liam Eichenberg / Notre Dame / 6’6”, 305

3. Rashawn Slater / N’Western / 6’3”, 305

4. Alex Leatherwood / Alabama / 6’5”, 312

5. Trey Smith / Tennessee / 6’6”, 331

6. Teven Jenkins / Oklahoma St. / 6'6", 320

7. Walker Little / Stanford / 6’7”, 313

8. Ben Cleveland / Georgia / 6’6”, 354

9. Dan Moore / Texas A&M / 6'5", 309

10. Aaron Banks / Notre Dame / 6’5”, 338

11. Robert Hainsey / Notre Dame / 6'4", 302

12. Josh Ball / Marshall / 6'8", 309

13. Landon Young / Kentucky / 6’7”, 305

14. Cole Van Lanen / Wisconsin / 6’5”, 311

15. Will Fries / Penn St. / 6’6”, 313

16. Spencer Brown / N. Iowa / 6'8", 314

17. Royce Newman / Ole Miss / 6'5", 306

18. Jack Anderson / Texas Tech / 6’5”, 309

19. D'Ante Smith / E. Carolina / 6'5", 294

20. Coy Cronk / Iowa / 6’5”, 325

21. Deonte Brown / Alabama / 6’3”, 364

22. Alaric Jackson / Iowa / 6'6", 318

23. Kayode Awosika / Buffalo / 6'3", 305

24. Sadarius Hutcherson / S. Carolina / 6’4”, 320

25. Brenden James / Nebraska / 6'5", 300

26. Tommy Kraemer / Notre Dame / 6’6”, 316

27. Robert Jones / MTSU / 6'4", 302

28. Carson Green / Texas A&M / 6'6", 319

29. Jake Curhan / California / 6'6", 323

Center/Guard:

1. Landon Dickerson / Alabama / 6’6”, 326

2. Michal Menet / Penn St. / 6’4”, 313

3. Quinn Meinerz / Wisconsin-Whitewater / 6'3", 320

4. David Moore / Grambling / 6'2", 350

5. Jimmy Morrissey / Pittsburgh / 6'3", 305

6. Drake Jackson / Kentucky / 6’2”, 290

Last edited:
I'll bet the over on Navaughn Donaldson and 340. Way over. It will be interesting to see if he drops all that weight and gets in reasonable shape. Seemingly he'd have to do so to remain a starter in the new uptempo offense.

I'll bet the over on Navaughn Donaldson and 340. Way over. It will be interesting to see if he drops all that weight and gets in reasonable shape. Seemingly he'd have to do so to remain a starter in the new uptempo offense.

That guy can anchor, but can he move his feet at all?

Watching Deontay Brown against Derrick Brown. Deontay is a guy who will be very high on Miami’s draft list next year. You don’t see many offensive linemen that can stop Derrick Brown in his tracks one on one.

The physicality at the line of scrimmage in the SEC is what makes it different. Couple of nasty boys here...

Trey Smith:

Landon Dickerson:

I've heard some recent chatter about Drake Jackson. Wanted to get some opinions on this site player, specifically if he would fit for Miami.

The physicality at the line of scrimmage in the SEC is what makes it different. Couple of nasty boys here...

Trey Smith:

Landon Dickerson:

that's great stuff! the size differential on the 2nd one is obscene!

But man do I love NASTY on the OL!

That's like real football to me!

Trey Smith:

Landon Dickerson:

PW, the Patriots have 4 guys on the interior Oline who are between 6´1 and 6´3. You think there's a technical reason \ advantage in having shorter guys on the interior?

Landon Dickerson is a beast! Don’t hear a lot about him.

PW, the Patriots have 4 guys on the interior Oline who are between 6´1 and 6´3. You think there's a technical reason \ advantage in having shorter guys on the interior?

I probably cant tell you one - unless you’re an option team and execute a lot of cut blocking. Otherwise I see no advantage.

Landon Dickerson is a beast! Don’t hear a lot about him.

Yep, but he wasn’t before he got to Alabama and got into Saban’s S&C program and got the best coaching. At FSU he was just another highly recruited bust that stayed hurt and nobody knew who he was.

That’s why I just laugh at the people around here that think Saban just recruits based on how many stars some recruiting service places beside a kid’s name and they all just show up ready made 1st round picks right out of the box. They have no idea the extent of what real player development consists of.

Saban doesn’t even offer a scholarship to any recruit until he evaluates them in person. Doesn’t matter how many stars the recruiting services give em.

Last edited:
I probably cant tell you one - unless you’re an option team and execute a lot of cut blocking. Otherwise I see no advantage.

They tend to draft them low as well. The only thing I can think of is they aren't as negative as other teams who all pass on those linemen and they see a bit of value. They did it again with Onwenu in the 6th who's looking decent.

Yep, but he wasn’t before he got to Alabama and got into Saban’s S&C program and got the best coaching. At FSU he was just another highly recruited bust that stayed hurt and nobody knew who he was.

That’s why I just laugh at the people around here that think Saban just recruits based on how many stars some recruiting service places beside a kid’s name and they all just show up ready made 1st round picks right out of the box. They have no idea the extent of what real player development consists of.

Saban doesn’t even offer a scholarship to any recruit until he evaluates them in person. Doesn’t matter how many stars the recruiting services give em.

I had to look him up last year when watching a game (purely to watch Tua) and he absolutely flattened his man twice in the first quarter. I'd take him over Humphrey - Miami hasn't been an uncomfortable enough place for Defenses to play lately.

Slimm, assuming the right UC declare, this seems like a pretty strong OL class. Really, outside of CB, which isn't bad, the class looks strong across the board. Any positions groups you're not as high on?

I forgot DT. Probably the weakest position in the class imo.

Back
Top Bottom