The Pach's 2021 Offensive Line (Underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Offensive Line (Underclassman)

I think Sewell is the best OT prospect in a decade.

I had to go back to Tyron Smith in 2011.

Since we're probably going to be in the market for a C, I really like Alec Lindstrom (brother of Chris). One part athlete, two part nasty.

What's everyone's thoughts on extending TK at this point?

Slimm - Do you have a big differential margin between Creed Humphrey and Tyler Linderbaum? Both look very good prospects. How do you feel that they stack up against the Alabama senior, Landon Dickerson?

****. You've already got Drew Dalman at the #2 spot behind Humphrey.

Thought I was going to get to say something.

I don't know if he's a left tackle or not but Brady Christensen giving me some real Joe Thuney vibes.

What’s the word on Cosmi from Texas?

ive seen him mocked from 1st-2nd, could he be a viable RT?

What’s the word on Cosmi from Texas?

ive seen him mocked from 1st-2nd, could he be a viable RT?
He played RT before switching to the left side so yes he can play on the right side.

He is a guy who looks like he could carry some more weight pretty easily so he has some upside as a more physical player down the road.

I watched Brady Christensen's 2019 games against Utah (Bradlee Anae), Tennessee, USC (Drake Jackson), Washington (Joe Tryon), and Boise State (Curtis Weaver). I've seen his 2020 games against Coastal Carolina (Tarron Jackson) and Indiana (Payton Turner).

It's astounding. He was practically flawless in most of those games. I think I've literally seen him have one bad pass pro snap in all those games, against Payton Turner, who legitimately put a good move on him and got to the quarterback. That's it.

This would be a lot simpler if not for the fact that, when you look at him, he's really not much to look at. He's not got a dominating frame. He's really mobile but I wouldn't say explosive. He's got strength but it's not as if he's Mekhi Becton.

The difference between Brady Christensen and Rashawn Slater is that Slater got to face Chase Young on one of Young's (several) off days, and so people are taking Slater's resume more seriously. But neither one has better length than the other. Neither one has better strength than the other. And I'd bet Christensen is the better athlete. They're both very technical with active, disciplined feet, and really good hands.

Big fan of Christensen. He's so unhurried and composed with how he handles pressure. It's not just that he has good hands, feet, core strength, balance, awareness... it's that he puts it all together in such a way that it looks like he's hardly trying.

Would be very happy to have him.

Last edited:
He's got that professional offensive lineman's attitude where he's never beaten and the play is never over. He's going to do what it takes, even if it borders on something that might draw a flag. He'll challenge the officials to throw that flag and make them reluctant to do it because he keeps his feet moving the whole time.

Where do you guys project Christensen to be Drafted?

Back
Top Bottom