The Pach's 2021 Offensive Line (Underclassman) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Offensive Line (Underclassman)

Karras has played just well enough to keep.

Not well enough that there will be big offers coming his way and not poorly enough that he needs to be replaced.

I am fine with him coming back on another short term deal with maybe a developmental C taken late, or a more highly rated guy taken in the middle rounds who sits for a year.

I would like to see him upgraded but it is not near the top of the to do list right now.

Also, with the assumed improvement in year 2 from the 3 rookie OL's he may perform better next year.

Karras has played just well enough to keep.

Not well enough that there will be big offers coming his way and not poorly enough that he needs to be replaced.

I am fine with him coming back on another short term deal with maybe a developmental C taken late, or a more highly rated guy taken in the middle rounds who sits for a year.

I would like to see him upgraded but it is not near the top of the to do list right now.

Also, with the assumed improvement in year 2 from the 3 rookie OL's he may perform better next year.
I saw from a Barry Jackson article we want to keep Karras around- if so doubt we take a center very early

still need a young guy to develop

If they really like Karras he could be the guy for some time as he is only 27.

So maybe a day 3 C to develop into a capable backup.

Humphrey had a great pro day. Great weight, height, speed, quickness, explosiveness, strength. The only thing is there is no arm measurement.
At the Senior Bowl, his arms were measured at 31.75". Not good. To me that is a scratch.
His profile is similar to Scott Quessenberry C.

Humphrey:
Height: 6'4″ (72nd percentile)
Weight: 312 (86th)
Vertical: 33 (96th)
Broad jump: 112 (93rd)
Bench: 29 reps (74th)
40-yard: 5.09 (81st)
Short shuttle: 4.46 (86th)
3-cone: 7.54 (70th)

Kendrick Green, LG, Illinois
B1G First Team 2020

Pro day results, a big teaser! Look at that dash at that size! But did not measure in other categories.
Height: 6'4″
Weight: 315
40-yard: 4.85 (99th percentile)

T Samuel Cosmi, pro day results, 33 arms are too short for a tackle, and 6'6" height is too tall for a guard.
Athleticism and strength are first round. He is a true flex player. Comps are Ezra Cleveland, Ben Braden. If you need a tackle, you plug him in at tackle day 1. If you need a guard, you plug him in there. If you need Oline help other than center, just get him. It's not optimal, but he can play day 1 and has first round measurables.

Height: 6'6″ (62nd percentile)
Weight: 314 (58th)
Arm: 33 (13th)
Vertical: 30 (69th)
Broad jump: 117 (98th)
Bench: 36 (98th)
Bench: 36 reps (98th)
40-yard: 4.84 (98th)
Short shuttle: 4.39 (98th)
3-cone: 7.35 (94th)

Back
Top Bottom