The Pach's 2021 Quarterbacks (Seniors) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Quarterbacks (Seniors)

Well to be fair, I think that's exactly the trap Jimbo fell into. It's awful hard to recruit a kid better than the #1 dual threat QB playing at IMG. You can't get anymore elite than that in terms of recruiting profile. The problem was he never got much better than he was in high school and a lot of that falls on Jimbo and he knows it.

That's what I mean by Mond should be a lot better than he is. But he's just not a natural at the quarterback position. He doesn't even look right passing a football. You better be ready to work if you plan on coaching Kellen Mond to the point he can keep you employed as a coach. Same thing I said about Jalen Hurts.

I'd rather have a QB that is athletic,rather than a athlete trying to play QB...

Kellen Mond is one of those kids that should be a lot better than he is - especially after 4 years. Because he's just not very good in my opinion.
I remember seeing this freshman come in and play well and flash and thinking he might be something one day, I just spent a couple Hours watching his evolution.

Like to retract my post above, and agree, he ‘ll get drafted and get some spot starts but ultimately be a backup..

apologies for speaking about someone without doing a full evaluation.

Back
Top Bottom