The Pach's 2021 Runningbacks (Seniors) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Runningbacks (Seniors)

OrangeBowl

Street Survivor
Club Member
Reaction score
He reminds me quite a bit of Ricky Williams. Lofty comparison, I know.
Same here. God, that stiff arm is rugged!!

This guy would help tua more than anything because harris is a czonka/ricky/henry type back, the kind the opponent KNOWS he is getting the rock, they stack the line and he makes the play. I dont want to see tua throwing the ball 35-40 times per game, he isnt a gun slinger and does have injury concerns. One sided offenses dont win many championships but a BALANCED offense does. Wee need that dynamic threesome like dallas had and the colts had with a great qb, wr and rb. When teams absolutely are scared of of your pass and run game, your hard to beat. Throw in a killer defense and its almost impossible to beat that team.

Harris and etienne are two completely different styles, both are yard monsters, can catch and run. I will be estatic with either one but harris has taken the top spot for me. To me, getting a big time, 1400 yd a year rb will give tua 10 solid years. Not sold on what that kind of rb can do for a qb? Go see what tanny looks like now with henry.

pmj

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ah makes sense. Where do u think he goes, 3rd?

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Club Member
Reaction score
@Pachyderm_Wave Do you think Najee Harris lasts until our 2nd 2nd round pick?

What is your opinion on the RB from Bufallo who had 8 TDs in a game recently. His highlights seem impressive.

gregorygrant83

Club Member
Reaction score
Is BJ Emmons worth looking at? He has decent size and speed. Things didn't work out for him at Alabamba, but he looks like a someone who could go undrafted and still make a name for himself.

Top Bottom