The Pach's 2021 Runningbacks (Seniors) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Runningbacks (Seniors)

He reminds me quite a bit of Ricky Williams. Lofty comparison, I know.
Same here. God, that stiff arm is rugged!!

This guy would help tua more than anything because harris is a czonka/ricky/henry type back, the kind the opponent KNOWS he is getting the rock, they stack the line and he makes the play. I dont want to see tua throwing the ball 35-40 times per game, he isnt a gun slinger and does have injury concerns. One sided offenses dont win many championships but a BALANCED offense does. Wee need that dynamic threesome like dallas had and the colts had with a great qb, wr and rb. When teams absolutely are scared of of your pass and run game, your hard to beat. Throw in a killer defense and its almost impossible to beat that team.

Harris and etienne are two completely different styles, both are yard monsters, can catch and run. I will be estatic with either one but harris has taken the top spot for me. To me, getting a big time, 1400 yd a year rb will give tua 10 solid years. Not sold on what that kind of rb can do for a qb? Go see what tanny looks like now with henry.

Ah makes sense. Where do u think he goes, 3rd?

@Pachyderm_Wave Do you think Najee Harris lasts until our 2nd 2nd round pick?

What is your opinion on the RB from Bufallo who had 8 TDs in a game recently. His highlights seem impressive.

Is BJ Emmons worth looking at? He has decent size and speed. Things didn't work out for him at Alabamba, but he looks like a someone who could go undrafted and still make a name for himself.

Hey Slimm, can you provide any insight on Doaks? Does he have any chance to be something?

Hey Slimm, can you provide any insight on Doaks? Does he have any chance to be something?

Well it’ll be tough but I see him having a similar career to Malcolm Brown. They’re nearly identical.

Doaks is an extremely physical back. Big back - tough runner that will fill a role as a short yardage/goal line back that brings certain things to the table that Miami’s stable of smaller scat backs just can’t do.

He takes pride in pass protection and made it a strength of his game. He understands the importance.

I think once Miami couldn’t trade up for @ohthatsNajee22 - and got sniped for Javonte Williams - they had to look for a poor man’s version of him later in the draft and Doaks was the closest thing to it. They knew they had him late on Day 3 if they wanted him.

I don’t think it made a ton of sense for Miami to focus on any of the other backs due to having such similar scat back type skill sets that Miami already has.

Back
Top Bottom