The Pach's 2021 Safeties (Underclassman) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Safeties (Underclassman)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
1. Trevon Moehrig / TCU / 6’2”, 208

2. Jevon Holland / Oregon / 6’1”, 196

3. Paris Ford / Pittsburgh / 6’0”, 190

4. Andre Cisco / Syracuse / 6’0”, 203

5. Jamar Johnson / Indiana / 6'1", 197

6. Talanoa Hufanga / USC / 6’1”, 220

7. Israel Mukuamu / S. Carolina / 6'4", 205

8. Caden Sterns / Texas / 6’1”, 205

9. Ar’Darius Washington** / TCU / 5’8”, 180

10. Aashari Crosswell / Arizona St. / 6’0”, 196

11. Christian Tutt / Auburn / 5'11", 190

Last edited:
I really like Davonte Robinson out of Kentucky man has all the tools to be a top tier FS in the league. He has just been haunted by injury’s. He’s long and extremely fast Mid-low 4.3 guy if you ask me. If he wasn’t haunted by Injury’s he would definitely be a lot higher on this list.

Slim, one underclassman that isn’t on your list to keep an eye on is Marcus Murphy at Mississippi State. He was caught up in the tutorgate thing that Willie Gay was a part of last season and essentially lost his sophomore season. However, it was easy to tell the difference he made when he was on the field. He’s one of their best defenders when he’s on the field.

He’s a good story as well. He has a young child who has a myelodysplastic syndrome. I’ve actually seen Marcus’s child as a patient before.

Bubba Bolden finally starting to play up to the hype. He's been all over the place to start the season. Hoping he is able to crack this list before the season is over. Ed Reed putting in work to the young DBs already.

For me it’s Andre Cisco and Jevon holland

Back
Top Bottom