5. Carl Tucker / Alabama / 6’2”, 248

6. Kylen Granson / SMU / 6’2”, 242

7. Cary Angeline / N.C. State / 6’7”, 250

8. Jack Stoll / Nebraska / 6’4”, 260

9. Noah Gray / Duke / 6’4”, 240

10. Miller Forristall / Alabama / 6’5”, 244

11. Nick Eubanks / Michigan / 6’5”, 256

Last edited:
Came to see where you had Matt Bushman as I was watching the TE tapes.. Agree, I know hes out for the season but this guy can really play.
If we don't get Pitts, im holding off for Ferguson, Bushman or Hendershot later

Bushman is 24 with a huge injury. Late rounder?

I like Kyle Granson over Carl Tucker here if you ask me. I know you haven't. Just pointing it out.

Granson and Tucker are both day 3 guys for me, but I’ll say this - Tucker is an underrated player. Devastatingly good blocker in both the run game and the passing game. He wasn’t used as much in the passing game at Alabama as he was at UNC, but he will be in the NFL.

Good hands and fluid athlete. He’ll make the tough catches. Extremely versatile. Lined up in the slot, out wide, in the backfield, on the ball, off the ball, you name it he can do it. His blocking hasn’t gone unnoticed by me for Alabama’s offense this season. I watched him bend defensive tackle Glen Logan over backwards against LSU.

Nice. I think Tua would do well w an HBack. Ideally we would get the kid from the U but if we don't, I really liked Granson's ability to get open deep and make amazing catches he flashed for SMU.

I hadn't paid that much attention to Carl Tucker's blocking now you brought it up I'll consider it. I guess Flo might like him better if he can actually also fill the lead FB ask.

I wish someone would have put me on Noah Gray. That kid is impressive. A little small though. Very quick

Of course Andy Reid sniffed that one out

The Jets got a steal with Kenny Yeboah.

Carl Tucker signed with Miami. It's pretty clear they want to upgrade their run game and are bringing in some TE's to help with that part.

He was a sneaky valuable player for them.

...sad to see these threads tumbling to their death!

Back
Top Bottom