The Pach's 2021 Tight Ends (Underclassman) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Tight Ends (Underclassman)

Sorry but Gesicki was never the player Pitts is..and never will be. Not in college and not what he is about to become in the pros. Athletically similar, sure. But Gesicki is nowhere near the TE playing the game that Pitts is.

The route running. The hands. Just not the same.
Lol I knew I could get a response from you.

i wouldn’t be surprised one bit if Pitts ended up with a better career than Gesicki. But who do you think has the better year this season?

and do you the difference in production between Gesicki/Pitts (if Pitts even out produces) will be greater than the production Waddle provides instead of having Jakeem Grant or Albert Wilson on the field?

that’s the main point. Pitts would be a luxury and incremental improvement; Waddle could revolutionize the offense.

Lol I knew I could get a response from you.

i wouldn’t be surprised one bit if Pitts ended up with a better career than Gesicki. But who do you think has the better year this season?

and do you the difference in production between Gesicki/Pitts (if Pitts even out produces) will be greater than the production Waddle provides instead of having Jakeem Grant or Albert Wilson on the field?

that’s the main point. Pitts would be a luxury and incremental improvement; Waddle could revolutionize the offense.
Pitts.

Guess we'll never know how much better Pitts could/would make the offense this season or beyond..we'll see about Waddle. Rooting for the kid.

I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom