The Pach's 2021 Tight Ends (Underclassman) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Tight Ends (Underclassman)

Really impressed with Charlie Kolar from Iowa St. He seems like one of those guys that might get overlooked by the intrigue of flashy receiving tight ends, but he catches the ball well and uses his 6'7 260/265 pounds pretty well. It's going to be interesting to see what Miami does at the position.

Color me impressed with Kyle Pitts. That kid can play.

How do you compare a Kyle Pitts or the PSU TE to say WRs 3-4-5 in this draft from a value- team building perspective?

Do they fall right behind Devonte / Chase? Ahead of Waddle Bateman etc.

How do you compare a Kyle Pitts or the PSU TE to say WRs 3-4-5 in this draft from a value- team building perspective?

I think that is a great question that hasn’t quite been addressed and a question ive been asking myself..I’ll pose another one as well.

We talk about all the wide receivers and their rankings but, Where does Kyle Pitts fit in when you just look at them all as a weapon to show the defense.

We dismiss him because we feel we already have a starter in Gesicki, but the same could be said for Parker at wideout when discussing the wide receivers in the draft.

Behind Devonta but ahead of Chase and Waddle.

Pitts is a unicorn. I'm convinced. Best TE prospect I've ever looked at.

Pitts is hands down the best. 6'6 250 stud. Will block you into the grave or jump up and catch anything within a station wagon of his hands.

Seeing Darren Waller against us really opened my eyes to what Pitts could do for us.

Behind Devonta but ahead of Chase and Waddle.

Pitts is a unicorn. I'm convinced. Best TE prospect I've ever looked at.
Equates to top 10 valuation- was hoping for possibility at #18.
He might be worth a trade up from #18 with a 2022 Rd2
This team needs star quality - game changing type players

Tommy Tremble from Notre Dame will be a stud.He reminds me of Kittle at Iowa
His blocking ability is tops in class.He has lined up at fb,H-back and in line.Receiving
nos. are not impressive but I believe the talent is their.I would be all over him in 4th rd

Really impressed with Charlie Kolar from Iowa St. He seems like one of those guys that might get overlooked by the intrigue of flashy receiving tight ends, but he catches the ball well and uses his 6'7 260/265 pounds pretty well. It's going to be interesting to see what Miami does at the position.
You realize with Mike Gesicki, Durham Smythe and Adam Shaheen all had decent seasons and the Dolphins could quite easily do nothing and use the high Draft picks to address other position needs.

You realize with Gesicki, Smythe and , that the Dolphins could quite easily do nothing and use the high Draft picks on other positions.
Kolar wasn't going to be a high pick, likely day 3. He's opted to return to iowa State for another year. Gesicki, Smyth and Shaheen are a decent group, but I wouldn't stop looking for Miami's version of Kelcee just because we already have those three around.

Last edited:
This thread aged well.

All the early Pat Freiermuth love was funny..I get it..he was high up there with Pitts according to "most" at that point..but the cream always rises to the TOP!

Back
Top Bottom