The Pach's 2021 Tight Ends (Underclassman) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Tight Ends (Underclassman)

I still think Pitts will really be a WR in the NFL.

Why line him up at TE when you can just move him around and force the defense to try to somehow match up with him.CB's are too small, Safeties and LB's too slow, he is going to be a nightmare.

I would not ask him to block at all.

Why line him up at TE when you can just move him around and force the defense to try to somehow match up with him.CB's are too small, Safeties and LB's too slow, he is going to be a nightmare.

He can do both..and he can block. And he can play TE. and WR..boom!

He should never block on pass plays, but if he can block well enough to play on the line, it makes him more of a problem to match up with, and it gives him a bigger advantage on play action.

We have a TE playing a wideout, his name is Preston Williams, he runs like a TE, 4.75 40. And he is really tall, but often injured. Kyle Pitts will be his replacement, if drafted.

He should never block on pass plays, but if he can block well enough to play on the line, it makes him more of a problem to match up with, and it gives him a bigger advantage on play action.
I see no reason for him not to eventually be an adequate run blocker when called upon.

He is big and strong and will improve in that area.

Was directed to this thread to see someone praising Pitts early but instead saw someone say heā€™s not nearly as athletic as other TEs in this class and heā€™s a 4.7 guy. Oooooof

This guy makes too much sense for us. Heā€™s the best playmaker in the draft, period.

I was surprised by the 4.44 time just like everybody else was, but I think he plays to the more accurate time of about 4.54 if you add a tenth to get an official combine apples to apples comparison.
Which is plenty fast enough.

If someone predicted a 4.44 time for Kyle Pitts we'd all like to see it. Along with their TE rankings for the 2022 class.

I was surprised by the 4.44 time just like everybody else was, but I think he plays to the more accurate time of about 4.54 if you add a tenth to get an official combine apples to apples comparison.
Which is plenty fast enough.

If someone predicted a 4.44 time for Kyle Pitts we'd all like to see it. Along with their TE rankings for the 2022 class.
Times at Florida Pro days historically have been slower than the combine for whatever reason. Take that for what you will/what it's worth.

:shrug:

Just means chances are it was a legit time if not a little faster, in reality, compared to what he may have run in Indy, if history is a reminder!

It may be a legit time. But I doubt the theory applies to Pitts.

0.5% of 4.44 = .222

4.44 - .22 = 4.22

If you want to apply his overall theory that indicates Pitts would run 4.22 at the combine - be my guest. Little bit more Twitter math and we'll have him down in the high 3.9's by draft time.

It may be a legit time. But I doubt the theory applies to Pitts.

0.5% of 4.44 = .222

4.44 - .22 = 4.22

If you want to apply his overall theory that indicates Pitts would run 4.22 at the combine - be my guest. Little bit more Twitter math and we'll have him down in the high 3.9's by draft time.
You did your math wrong..that would actually equal 4.4178! :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

You don't buy it. I say 4.52 - 4.56 at the combine. But we'll never know.

All I know he wasn't fast enough to beat the #NickSabanALLStars
Just was pointing out you did your math wrong. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

He sure did do a number on Saban's boys..one player can't beat a whole team by himself.

Don't kid yourself, Pachy..you know Pitts is the best player in this draft..if not 1b. to Lawrence..you won't even bet straight up on him to be worse than Smitty. Anyway, be well. šŸ˜‰

Back
Top Bottom