The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Seniors) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Seniors)

In the past I've been comparing Anthony Schwartz of Kenny Stills, a better comp might be Tedd Ginnwithou the return skills. He might miss a few plays here and there, but his speed will make up for it a few time per game too. No bad for a day 3 pick.

Thing about Smitty is on game day it don’t matter how much he weighs. It matters how big he plays.

He plays bigger than just about any receiver in this draft that outweighs him. Some big guys play smaller than their measurable. Some play bigger than their measurables.

The best thing that can come out of this draft is seeing Smitty go to an AFC East team and rip some of the dolphin fans a new asswhole twice a year while reading the weekly threads about all Miami’s receivers being on IR.

#NickSabanALLStars
#SlimReaper
#ROLLETH

Thing about Smitty is on game day it don’t matter how much he weighs. It matters how big he plays.

He plays bigger than just about any receiver in this draft that outweighs him. Some big guys play smaller than their measurable. Some play bigger than their measurables.

The best thing that can come out of this draft is seeing Smitty go to an AFC East team and rip some of the dolphin fans a new asswhole twice a year while reading the weekly threads about all Miami’s receivers being on IR.

#NickSabanALLStars
#SlimReaper
#ROLLETH
Looks like Chris Grier isn’t concerned about his weight ...

#NickSabanALLStars
#SlimReaper
#ROLLETH

My brain tells me Chase > Waddle > Smith. Mostly because of Chase's combo of speed and strength, Waddle's pure speed.

However, my eyes tell me Smith is the better WR. I think he is the better fit for Tua, they both work hard. They both have great instincts.
To me it looked like Smith ate up press coverage. I feel like Smith and Tua will make plays when it matters most because that's what they did at Alabama.

The narrative around Devonta Smith's weakness' is dumb. Every prospect has them. Every player needs to have a plan of how they will be used, a fit in the scheme.
If people are concerned about Smith's size, why not Waddle's?
Can Chase physically over power NFL CBs?

Back
Top Bottom