The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Seniors) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Seniors)

The profile is similar to those of Gabriel Davis and Isaiah Hodgins who both went to the Bills at different points on Day 3 in last year's draft. Although I had an early Day 2 grade on Davis.

Although Jonathan Adams is probably closer in ability to Hodgins than he is to Davis in my opinion. Type of kid that teams usually begin to look at during the mid to later portions of Day 3 and nobody remembers he ever existed a year later.

WR Shi Smith ran 4.43, kudos. I did not think he'd run this fast. But he measured at 5-9.

Height: 5'9″ (9th percentile)
Weight: 186 (17th)
Arm: 31 7/8 (46th)
Vertical: 36 (55th)
Broad: 123 (62nd)
40-yard: 4.43 (74th)
Short shuttle: 4.20 (59th)
3-cone: 6.83 (71st)

From this list, based on pro days, Im interested in Amari Rogers, Johs imatorbhebhe, Dazz Newsome, and I would add Jalen Camp who is not on the list but a senior. That's it. So far.

He is listed 6-1. Let's say he just measured for height at the pro day, and came out indeed at 6-1, that could be enough to call him a first rounder. But the way it is, you just don't know anything about him, physically. That's a major problem when you are committing long term money to players.

He is listed 6-1. Let's say he just measured for height at the pro day, and came out indeed at 6-1, that could be enough to call him a first rounder. But the way it is, you just don't know anything about him, physically. That's a major problem when you are committing long term money to players.
He's got pretty long arms, the Smitty lovers claim. He's like the Kevin Durant in terms of length of WR's...who has 11 inches on him in wingspan. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: ..I've heard it all.

But what has he shown us lately!?

He's got pretty long arms, the Smitty lovers claim. He's like the Kevin Durant in terms of length of WR's...who has 11 inches on him in wingspan. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: ..I've heard it all.

But what has he shown us lately!?
It could be but the problem is, money is on the line, and i know a lot of people who are into sports are also into gambling, but I am not.

From this list, based on pro days, Im interested in Amari Rogers, Johs imatorbhebhe, Dazz Newsome, and I would add Jalen Camp who is not on the list but a senior. That's it. So far.

Gotta revise the list. I will single out for Pachy's list and all are day 3 for me:

6. Dez Fitzpatrick / Louisville / 6’2”, 202 (my #4 in the list, day 3/UDFA value)

8. Amari Rodgers / Clemson / 5’9”, 211 (S/R) (my #2 in the list, day 3 value)

10. Nico Collins / Michigan / 6’4”, 215 (my #3 in the list, day 3 value)

16. Dazz Newsome / UNC / 5’10”, 190 (S/R) (my #1 in the list, day 3 value)

Back
Top Bottom