The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Underclassman) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Underclassman)

Faster, quicker, more explosive T.Y. Hilton or Antonio Brown. Which means Waddle can do the things Tyreek Hill does at the next level. You ain't going to see many that are in that territory.

Waddle has scored 3 touchdowns over 90 yards in his career and very nearly has 4. The most mind blowing thing he's done is average over 50 yards per touchdown throughout his career. Everybody will go a long time before they see anything like that again. Kids like Waddle don't come along often.

Is his route tree as sharp as Hilton and Brown? I do watch a lot of Alabama but it's hard to digest because everyone seemed to get open-open in that offense.

I know Tua would trust him to run the correct option routes.

Is his route tree as sharp as Hilton and Brown? I do watch a lot of Alabama but it's hard to digest because everyone seemed to get open-open in that offense.

I know Tua would trust him to run the correct option routes.

Well all T.Y. Hilton did was essentially run streak routes out of the slot at FIU. He just ran by secondaries they couldn't run with him.

I don't know what to tell you about all the get open Alabama part. Watch some more I guess.

I don't think dolphin fans need to keep worrying themselves about any of these elite playmakers anyway. Ya'll are getting more offensive tackles.

It’s interesting to me how many people differ on if average per touchdown matters or not.

I remember Devin smith averaging about 40 yards per touchdown. Many people over rated that significantly to the tune of a 2nd round pick. Seems everyone I come across that mentions it views it differently

I don’t think it means much

I don't think it matters until you're doing something nobody else can do. Waddle is doing it returning punts, kicks, and receiving - it encompasses everything. Nobody else is scoring like he does on those plays. If you haven't been able to discern that much by watching all of 'em play then the only thing left to do is bet money and see who's right.

Devin Smith ain't Jaylen Waddle. Neither is Ja'Marr Chase.

Quit trying to hook me w/ hot dogs I ain’t that easy

if I find someone who thinks Devin smith was a better prospect than waddle is I’ll send em your way

Well all T.Y. Hilton did was essentially run streak routes out of the slot at FIU. He just ran by secondaries they couldn't run with him.

I don't know what to tell you about all the get open Alabama part. Watch some more I guess.

I don't think dolphin fans need to keep worrying themselves about any of these elite playmakers anyway. Ya'll are getting more offensive tackles.

A tradition like no other.

I don't think it matters until you're doing something nobody else can do. Waddle is doing it returning punts, kicks, and receiving - it encompasses everything. Nobody else is scoring like he does on those plays. If you haven't been able to discern that much by watching all of 'em play then the only thing left to do is bet money and see who's right.

Devin Smith ain't Jaylen Waddle. Neither is Ja'Marr Chase.

Tutu not even 150lbs. Weighs less than my dog

Above all what makes no sense is the way people keep comparing Ja'Marr Chase to receivers that are 3 inches taller and 25 pounds heavier than him. The Larry Fitzgerald and Julio Jones comparisons are hysterical.

Makes about as much sense as comparing Waddle to Hines Ward and Smitty to Tee Higgins.

Back
Top Bottom