The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's 2021 Wide Receivers (Underclassman)

ugadolfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Heartbreaking news about Justyn Ross. Really hope he can one day play football again no matter who it’s for

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
I like Bateman quite a bit.

I think this class of WR's is going to be better than the great group from last year.

SCOTTY

Starter
Reaction score
Winston Wright from WVU is a real solid receiver, being only a soph too.

HeavenCent

Scout Team
Reaction score
Auburn‘s Seth Williams seems like the type of WR this front office likes

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Have been Bateman > Marshall, but I think you're right here. Marshall looks to have at least an equal ceiling and a higher floor.

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Slimm, I'm pretty high on Elijah Moore, and I think he'd really highlight Tua's strengths. How would you feel about Miami addressing WR with Smith and E. Moore in 2021?

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Slimm, I'm pretty high on Elijah Moore, and I think he'd really highlight Tua's strengths. How would you feel about Miami addressing WR with Smith and E. Moore in 2021?

You know me Jdoll, it don't matter to me who they draft to be honest. However, I will say that the slot WR position is probably my favorite position in this entire class and has been the most fun to evaluate. I think more of these guys stick and become playmakers in the NFL than a lot of other positions.

Kids like Waddle, Rondale Moore, Elijah Moore, Tutu Atwell, Anthony Schwartz, Jahan Dotson, Amari Rodgers, Kadarius Toney, D'Wayne Eskridge, Shi Smith, Dazz Newsome.... I mean it don't get any better than that. You've got the fastest, most elusive, most explosive scorers in the entire country right there. If you've watched enough of all you realize there's not a more fun group to evaluate. The plays that this group has made is just incredible.

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
You know me Jdoll, it don't matter to me who they draft to be honest. However, I will say that the slot WR position is probably my favorite position in this entire class and has been the most fun to evaluate. I think more of these guys stick and become playmakers in the NFL than a lot of other positions.

Kids like Waddle, Rondale Moore, Elijah Moore, Tutu Atwell, Anthony Schwartz, Jahan Dotson, Amari Rodgers, Kadarius Toney, D'Wayne Eskridge, Shi Smith, Dazz Newsome.... I mean it don't get any better than that. You've got the fastest, most elusive, most explosive scorers in the entire country right there. If you've watched enough of all you realize there's not a more fun group to evaluate. The plays that this group has made is just incredible.

You know you love Miami, Slimm 😜

But, I was more just talking about the fit with Tua and the fit with Miami - giving them what they don't have/what they need. Agree that's it's a weirdly good year of Slot guys.

Top Bottom