The Pach's Top 73 - Day 2 Big Board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's Top 73 - Day 2 Big Board

Could have had 8, 11, and 28 (Michael Carter).
Shiet could of drafted like the cowboys and raiders too.. I'm happy with getting 3 different guys they had number 1 at their respective positions

Impressed by the Zach Seiler kid you have - doubt Miami really views IDL as a need.

Although I'd tend to take Barmore & Onwuzurike over anything Miami has at the position.

Sieler has been very impressive since Day 1 in 2019 when he got here late season. I don't know what the hell Baltimore was thinking letting him get away. What's even better is Miami just got him to an extension that only pays him $7.7 million in 2021, 2022, and 2023 combined. That's robbery.

It honestly reminds me of the value Cameron Wake consistently brought to the table for Miami. Sieler is not a Wake caliber player but his value relative to contract reminds me of how Miami got away with paying Wake a lot less than market for a long time, because of the way he came back into the league from the CFL.

Sieler has been very impressive since Day 1 in 2019 when he got here late season. I don't know what the hell Baltimore was thinking letting him get away. What's even better is Miami just got him to an extension that only pays him $7.7 million in 2021, 2022, and 2023 combined. That's robbery.

It honestly reminds me of the value Cameron Wake consistently brought to the table for Miami. Sieler is not a Wake caliber player but his value relative to contract reminds me of how Miami got away with paying Wake a lot less than market for a long time, because of the way he came back into the league from the CFL.
It was highway robbery what we were paying for Wake. We took advantage of him and the situation. If you average it out over his 10-year career with us, he made an average of 5.2 million per year. Peanuts for one of the consistently top edge rushers in the league. He made 8.5 million in signing bonuses over that span and that is included in the 5.2 average.

Back
Top Bottom