The Patriots have Fumbled the ball far less than Anybody Since 2000............... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots have Fumbled the ball far less than Anybody Since 2000...............

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
[h=1]Data Show The Patriots Have Fumbled The Ball Far Less Than Any Other NFL Team[/h]A data analyst crunched the numbers for games dating back to 2000.

Well here we go....Anyone now has to wonder if they have done this all along?

Jerome Bettis, Mark Brunnell and others have clearly stated the huge difference in 2 less pounds of pressure in the football.....easier to throw....easier to grip...easier to catch....and yes therefore.....easier to not fumble.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lindseyadle...ave-fumbled-the-ball-far-less-than#.wry3kdPXo

This has stained the game......nothing short of very serious punishment will be acceptable to me...much more severe than the Saints scandal.

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/?p=2932

That's probably why Ridley got benched. He kept fumbling the ball.

that's certainly an interesting new element introduced into this as we've all been thinking the reasons were exclusively QB-centric. Also a very plausible one.

it's no coincidence. all of their accomplishments under Belicheat are in question and they should be

I don't know if this Hyde5 article has been posted in another thread already but he makes some good points, like Brady and Belichick wouldn't be trying to get to the bottom of this if it happened without their knowing. Brady should be outraged that somebody is messing with his handpicked balls. Belichick should be demanding answers himself. Their response to the allegations is pretty transparent: they are in on it.
Hall of Fame coach John Madden told The SportsXchange: “That (deflated balls) would have to be driven by the quarterback. That’s something that wouldn’t be driven by a coach or just the equipment guy. Nobody, not even the head coach, would do anything to a football unilaterally, such as adjust the amount of pressure in a ball, without the quarterback not knowing. It would have to be the quarterback’s idea.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...t-sound-believable-at-all-20150122-story.html

Ok cool...,but what's the NFL going to do about it? Nothing. They're in love with Brady so Goodell won't do anything about this. Who knows how many things they have done since BB came to NE....they deserve an asterisk next to every win but of course it won't happen

This is looking bad for Brady.....potentially "say goodbye to the hall of fame" bad.

I still think...considering Belicheks history of breaking the rules....that he knows about this....and will fry too.

The entire last 15 years has to be called into question now....how can anybody be sure this didn't affect their success?

I don't even care about the Superbowl now....tarnished.

They should just hand Belichick the commissionership. He has more influence on the league than Goodell.

This is looking bad for Brady.....potentially "say goodbye to the hall of fame" bad.

I still think...considering Belicheks history of breaking the rules....that he knows about this....and will fry too.

The entire last 15 years has to be called into question now....how can anybody be sure this didn't affect their success?

I don't even care about the Superbowl now....tarnished.
I don't think it will effect Brady's chance of getting into the Hall. Some HOF voters may think about "punishing" him and not make him a first ballot entry but he will eventually get in sooner than later.

Ok cool...,but what's the NFL going to do about it? Nothing. They're in love with Brady so Goodell won't do anything about this. Who knows how many things they have done since BB came to NE....they deserve an asterisk next to every win but of course it won't happen

I disagree...the NFL is run by the owners thru their hired commissioner....I doubt the other 31 owners are going to let the Patriots slide on a 2nd major violation of the rules....in order to unfairly beat their football teams.

This is so major....I think the NFL Will not fully address this until post superbowl as not to further distract from its biggest day.

I don't think it will effect Brady's chance of getting into the Hall. Some HOF voters may think about "punishing" him and not make him a first ballot entry but he will eventually get in sooner than later.

I said potentially....if this is viewed as something he has done all along.....

Pete Rose bet on his team to win and was barred from the game and the hall......this is far worse.

The NFL has to do something before the SB - if the Pats actually win and square there will be more Questions as to how they were allowed to play at all considering the circumstances, Brady should be sitting, and the public would be appeased - Horrible game mind you

Back
Top Bottom