The Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots

ethand420

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Predict what their final record will be.

Here is my prediction: 12-4

Thoughts on this wonderful team in red, white & blue?

This is a Dolphins forum numbnuts. Wasn't the "Finheaven" tagline enough of a giveaway???

lol. Gee, you think?

62-7 in your feminine colors.

How many players on the dolphins have ever actually won a playoff game?

Terrell Buckley doesnt count, as he was a patriot.

I say 10-6 or 11-5. They can't keep getting lucky and the lack of talent is finally going to catch up to them. I do have nothing but respect for that team though, any other team would have folded by now......

f!@$k the Pats...their luck will run out. they suck!!!

I have to give the Patriots a lot of credit. They've had a bunch of injuries. They've also caught some lucky breaks (catching Denver with Danny Kannel as QB). Teams don't control things like that, but NE has done what they've needed to do to keep at the top of the AFC East given their circumstances, and that's all you can ask any team to do. 14-2 or 13-3 are pretty lofty goals for any team. I think they have a chance at 11-5. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a Bills fan. BTW, Boomer, while this is indeed finheaven, a Dolphin fan forum, this is also the "Beast of the East" board and it would seem entirely appropriate to talk about the Patriots here, or the Bills, or the Jets.

Originally posted by ethand420
Predict what their final record will be.

Here is my prediction: 12-4

Thoughts on this wonderful team in red, white & blue?

Even the Patriot players are concerned at how they are winning ...

Yes winning is all that counts in this league but if a team continually wins UGLY by getting lucky calls, ball bounces, etc. it WILL come back to haunt them when they least expect it !

Marino1983

11-5 or 10-6

till be tied at the end with miami IF

Miami beats Tennessee tomorrow.....

i feel like a lot is riding on this one tomorrow, its HUGE

Originally posted by Boomer
This is a Dolphins forum numbnuts. Wasn't the "Finheaven" tagline enough of a giveaway???

"Beast of the AFC East
This is the forum to post important news regarding the Jets, Patriots, and Bills. But remember, NO SMACK."

Looks like "numbnuts" was on to something, huh dumb-ss?

The Patriots a lucky team? Get over your selves we beat you in your damn house with that bull**** catch and that bull **** coin toss. WHAT ABOUT THEM TEXANS?!:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom