The Perfect Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Perfect Draft

It's a good draft, but what are you going to do about a FS? Also, be wary of Baker Mayfield. Remember how everyone said the same things about Sam Bradford when he came out of Oklahoma. Bradford is no better than a back-up, if that. But I like Rds. 2-7.

First three rounds are beyond any of my best-case scenarios.

I don't love the later picks. At Safety, I'd hope one of Jeremy Reaves or Tarvarius Moore was still available. At RB, I'd target Penny, Kelly, or someone like Wadley, Hines, or Ballage.

Not a fan of Settle, and I'm not a fan of drafting a Kicker. I do like Herndon in the 7th, and if you give me the first three rounds, I'd be happy with a bag of rocks for 4-7.

It would be a godsend if LVE made it to our 2nd and any of the top TE's to our 3rd

Can’t get down with the 11th pick being someone who sits on the bench. But if we could get those guys at 2nd and 3rd we have won the draft. So great job.

Would for sure get a RB and real FS.

First three rounds are beyond any of my best-case scenarios.

I don't love the later picks. At Safety, I'd hope one of Jeremy Reaves or Tarvarius Moore was still available. At RB, I'd target Penny, Kelly, or someone like Wadley, Hines, or Ballage.

Not a fan of Settle, and I'm not a fan of drafting a Kicker. I do like Herndon in the 7th, and if you give me the first three rounds, I'd be happy with a bag of rocks for 4-7.

Penny was taken the pick before my 1st 4th rounder and Moore 3 picks before my 2nd. Both great players really wanted Penny

FanSpeak is fun. I've done a bunch of them. I fear that reality will see the 4 QBs gone by pick 6 or 7. After that it's kind of a hope that one of the top players will drop to you, if you don't panic and start getting twitchy a guy like Fitz, James or even Nelson may drop right in your lap. If we take Vea and you feel angry, I suggest you go to youtube and spend a few minutes watching this monster of a man crush people, he is truly BIG!!!!!!! I'm hoping for Baker Mayfield, after him, Fitz would be stellar for the defense or Edmunds. I think our pick will be one of these guys, Baker, Fitz or Edmunds. Any of these guys is a superb pick. Now let's go TE in round #2. Hurst is growing on me, no real weakness, but he is 24.

Back
Top Bottom