The perfect NFL player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The perfect NFL player

DANTODUPER

Scout Team
Reaction score
After viewing Zach Thomas on Aquavision, I just remembered how incredible it was seeing him on Sundays, giving the best of him on each play and showing to the world how an "undersized" and "slow" player can be one of the best by preparing for the game in a way no one else did.
I think that if we take something from each player that has been a Miami Dolphin, I would choose the leadership of Dan Marino, the guts of Larry Csonka, the hands of Oronde Gadsden, the consistency of Richmond Webb, the agility of Jake Scott, the toughness of Dwight Stephenson, the speed of Mark Duper, the burst of Jason Taylor, the humbleness of Pat Surtain, the strength of Tim Bowens, to name some. But I definitely think that the main ingredient that you need to have the perfect NFL player is what Zach Thomas had and nobody else was close to him on it. I would choose Zach Thomas heart for the game as the first ingredient, because as he showed us every Sunday, that is what you need to be great, that is what our rookies must emulate. To prepare better, to maximize your talent by studying, loving and showing respect for the game and finally to enter the battlefield like you are defending your own home, like you are fighting together with your family against the rivals. If we could only have one Zach Thomas on our team we would be contenders. The best thing we can expect is our rookies and new players understand the legacy that Zach Thomas left and try hard each day to copycat him. After all; they are “taller”, “faster” and better gifted than him. So, if they have half the “intangibles” Zach had we are on the right track. I am sure there will only be one player like Zach Thomas on the NFL, and he played for our Dolphins!!! Thank you God and thank you Zach Thomas!!!! </SPAN>

Well stated and all true but you are making me cry. Can we get an Admin on this?

Back
Top Bottom