The Phins HAVE To Do Better This year!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Phins HAVE To Do Better This year!!!

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cuz they're not gonna be able to afford another top 5 pick again next year. Next years top picks will probably demand even more than this years, and with the REDICULOUS amount that they're wanting this year who the hell's going to be able to afford to pay a player even more next season??? When we sign Brown we will severely overpay for him, but that's just business in the NFL these days, and YES we could find ways to afford another top 3 pick next year, BUT...........It would probably break us, and have WAAAAAY too much money tied up into 2 players, and probably force the team to get rid of another start player that's already here, Who's next.......... J.T., Zach, McMike??? We'd essentially have to take a couple of steps back in order to take a step forward. The NFL Salary cap, and the way it's structured need to seriously be redone!!!

I think the team will do better. But we can also try to trade the pick for a player we like -- for example a QB like Rivers. now I have NO idea if Rivers is worth trading for, but that's why we have scouts. It would not shock me to find out that Miami is looking for a new answer at the QB position next season, however.

xiidaen said:
I think the team will do better. But we can also try to trade the pick for a player we like -- for example a QB like Rivers. now I have NO idea if Rivers is worth trading for, but that's why we have scouts. It would not shock me to find out that Miami is looking for a new answer at the QB position next season, however.

Not bashing our draft pick by any means I love the ronnie pick up .... but did you see the way kyle orton played .....we passed on him in the 4th round lol
now i know he was playing against scrubbs but this kid has major major potential .

Back
Top Bottom