The Picture Thread | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Picture Thread

You snowmongerers go to hell! You go to hell and you die! :wink:

Take this you heatmizer
009-1.jpg

This year has sucked for snow by me. (Mary would say its great :shakeno:)

The more snow we could have would make me a very happy person!:wink:

LOL, wow. Yeah down here, it is just crazy hot. I sweat going from the car to the office in the morning!

I just wish I could have gone snow boarding this year... The lil guy is just too young to take with us. But I am all over next year (or next winter anyway)

LOL, trust me I don't think that is a good thing! I'd rather the cool weather once in a while! My wife on the other hand... Yeah she'd love it if it never dropped below 80.

Yep - us wimmins love the heat! :woot:

LOL, wow. Yeah down here, it is just crazy hot. I sweat going from the car to the office in the morning!

I just wish I could have gone snow boarding this year... The lil guy is just too young to take with us. But I am all over next year (or next winter anyway)
Talking about taking your boys boarding. I took mine today, here are a couple pics.
Evan coming down the bunny slope (he hated that, I want to go into the board park, he whined. Like hell he will!)
EvanSnowboardingMar2008019-1.jpg

Chillin' getting instruction.
EvanSnowboardingMar2008012-1.jpg

Learning the heel slide turn or something lol
EvanSnowboardingMar2008001-1.jpg

Talking about taking your boys boarding. I took mine today, here are a couple pics.
Evan coming down the bunny slope (he hated that, I want to go into the board park, he whined. Like hell he will!)
EvanSnowboardingMar2008019-1.jpg

Chillin' getting instruction.
EvanSnowboardingMar2008012-1.jpg

Learning the heel slide turn or something lol
EvanSnowboardingMar2008001-1.jpg

Those are awesome photos! Can't wait to get out there....

Okay, after coaching two basketball games yesterday, I went to a friends late afternoon with my wife for dinner and drinks with a few couples, and it turned into wildlife day.
As we know I pretty much always have a camera with me, today was no different.

A turkey on my friends deck, the dam thing just flew up to it during a snow squall.
Turkey-1.jpg

And about ten minutes later I was walking out to the car to bring my camera back so I did not forget after a night of parting. This little guy just stood looking at me, it was like he was ready for his picture.
Bambi-1.jpg

Those are awesome photos! Can't wait to get out there....

Thanks! It was a lot of fun. He wants to go again soon, though this time try skiing, fine by me, anything that gets him to get out on the mountain is great! The hardest part on Saturday was that I was a spectator, and didn't get to ski, as I wanted to make sure I was there and take a few pics.

Garrison Keilor on Prairie Home Companion this weekend described a turkey as " a nervous system on legs". Pretty accurate!

Great pictures.

Back
Top Bottom