The Pieces of the puzzle are in place? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pieces of the puzzle are in place?

Gatorman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I keep hearing this phrase in response to the miami dolphins, and I don't get it. If the pieces to the puzzle were in place, why are we home for the playoffs.

In my mind, we are missing a few of the pieces, starting with 2 big ones: AN OFFENSIVE LINE AND A QB THAT CAN THROW IN BAD WEATHER.

We need a RT and 2 G to go with wade and Mckinney. We have depth with all the young guys we got, so what we need is starting caliber.

As for the QB, Brunell is the obvious fit in that he has an arm that can throw in New England, The Medowlands, or Buffalo in Dec.

These Pieces are crucial....No to mention at least 2 new WRs.

Gator

Originally posted by Gatorman
I keep hearing this phrase in response to the miami dolphins, and I don't get it. If the pieces to the puzzle were in place, why are we home for the playoffs.

In my mind, we are missing a few of the pieces, starting with 2 big ones: AN OFFENSIVE LINE AND A QB THAT CAN THROW IN BAD WEATHER.

We need a RT and 2 G to go with wade and Mckinney. We have depth with all the young guys we got, so what we need is starting caliber.

As for the QB, Brunell is the obvious fit in that he has an arm that can throw in New England, The Medowlands, or Buffalo in Dec.

These Pieces are crucial....No to mention at least 2 new WRs.

Gator

Amen to the puzzle statements. If its so together, why can't we make out the final pic?

I like your ideas except the 2 WR thing. I think if we had 1 more deep-threat speedster with pillowy hands like Chris we'd be OK. You wouldn't see me complain if we COULD get 2 though ;).

remember yatil green. I want 2 guys so if one gets injured, we still have another guy.

I think we need to let some of the young WR's in the game. Let's see what they have before we look elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom