The play that should make Tannehill's biggest detractors step back and smile | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The play that should make Tannehill's biggest detractors step back and smile

I am gonna give him credit for feeling the backside pressure while keeping his eyes on Landry and firing at dart with absolutely perfect ball placement.

James probably does get away with a hold there, but so what, Cam Wake has been held like that for 7 years.

Doesn't matter how he does it, as long as he can improvise and make a play, I am in love with it. That same QB takes a sack there at a point in his career.

Props to him.

1 sack is definitely an improvement. He bailed the pocket several times after feeling the pressure. The 1 sack he absolutely had no chance

1 sack is definitely an improvement. He bailed the pocket several times after feeling the pressure. The 1 sack he absolutely had no chance

that was the best and most noticeable thing from tanne last week...he bailed the pocket repeatedly when the pressure was coming, and it allowed him to extend plays, make plays, and threaten the dbs more helping to set up the run....i hope that continues, and i hope it's a symptom of gase in his ear

Great play. One of my favorite from him on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You don't realize how difficult a pass that is rolling hard right and throwing back left....to get that type of velocity on the ball with that accuracy is a special throw!

Ryan has always had a special arm. Just look at the throw he made vs. the Steelers running to his left and hitting M. Gray.

It's certain intangibles that have been holding him back throughout his career. If he had a little better QB instincts and played the position more naturally, he'd be elite. But it is what it is.

Let's keep running the ball and protecting our QB. What a difference a healthy OL makes on this football team.

Ryan has always had a special arm. Just look at the throw he made vs. the Steelers running to his left and hitting M. Gray.

It's certain intangibles that have been holding him back throughout his career. If he had a little better QB instincts and played the position more naturally, he'd be elite. But it is what it is.

Let's keep running the ball and protecting our QB. What a difference a healthy OL makes on this football team.
Gray may become our new version of Charles Clay. Remember when we signed that TE from the Jets who got injured and then we were forced to play Clay and he turned into a really nice player for us. I'm starting to see that in Gray. Except Gray might be a better blocker.

I think our pass offense is really going to take off now after the bye week . I feel like Adam will tweak a few things to make sure guys get open .

clutch play, need to see this more. But its definitely good to see, hopefully with the emergence of Ajayi we will continue to lean on him and it will take less pressure off Tannehill.

I don't understand what you're getting at here. Are you saying Tannehill is making good reads and adjustments pre-snap? That he audibles correctly based on a presser? I think he struggles with both aspects. We can only judge it based on results. We don't know the play calls. And, the results so far are not overly impressive.

I don't put much stock in press conferences of coaches. They will rarely, if ever, criticize their QB that they plan of starting all 16 games. Most of the time they stay positive and any real criticism will be done in private.

I guess. I don't know what to tell you. The coach has been critical of a lot of players, cut a few, benched a few others but he's backing the QB just because he's the QB I guess...in your mind anyway. Gase has praised Tannehill's audibles on multiple occasions this year not just yesterday but I guess some people are blinded by hate. So carry on.

Omar Kelly Verified account@OmarKelly
Did you know that Ryan Tannehill saw something and checked into Jay Ajayi's big run out the end zone?
[video]https://t.co/rjqMb0ICza[/video]

Omar Kelly Verified account@OmarKelly
Did you know that Ryan Tannehill saw something and checked into Jay Ajayi's big run out the end zone?
[video]https://t.co/rjqMb0ICza[/video]

I have no words anymore for Omar Kelly and how bad he is at his job. The video he shows is from the previous play where Ajayi rushed for 2 yards from the MIA 1.

Back
Top Bottom