The Play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Play

Who was in coverage? Was it James Hasty? You’re right but he kinda half arsed it. Agree on the hook and lateral. The Orange Bowl was so loud it shook televisions right off of their stands. That play took us from 24-0 to 24-17 w all the momentum going into halftime in a game we would eventually take the lead and almost close out. Playoff game to boot. Fake spike was great but it overshadows something about that game. We were down 24-6 going into the 4th I believe. Marino led 3 TD drives (all TD passes to Ingram) for a comeback win we really didn’t deserve. Back then an 18 point comeback was probably like a 24 point comeback today. Miami Miracle was awesome because of the sheer ridiculous low probability of it working. Like 0.0000000000000000001% x infinity. And it made the Pats look foolish lol.
I walked off the field with Marino and into the locker room with him after the fake spike game. I had all-access press passes. I got my pick with him at his locker and he signed a ball for me. Good day all in all...

Ironic, Dan and Mark Ingram next to each other during the pre-game warm-up.
Bernie Kozar next to Dan. This was taken before cell phone cameras.
1575602928953.png

Last edited:
Hook and Ladder
Clock Play
Csonka's long run in SB VII, where he slows up at the end and throws a forearm into Pat Fischer.

Bernie Kozar next to Dan. This was taken before cell phone cameras.
View attachment 34167
And apparently a time when James Spader had a very influential effect in your life :chuckle:

Image result for james spader wall street

Back
Top Bottom