The player who has grown on you the most (Draft) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The player who has grown on you the most (Draft)

Center Strange
Tackle Pennng
RB Cook
WR Burks
QB Howell
DE Walker
DT Davis
LB Lloyd
S Pitre and Cine
CB Sauce
Walker from UGA? Dude is a stud, lofty comparison but I see a bit of Richard Seymour in his game a perfect 5 technique and can offer some pass rush from a 3 technique just my opinion.

WR Christian Watson

There’s a lot of players I like a lot and I could go on and on but…this guys tape combined with his size/athleticism and then backed up by his combine #’s just jump out as 1 of my favs for the draft.
His feet are crazy good, not too worried about the jump in competition. wide receivers one of the easiest positions to transfer now that the rules are all about offense

WR Christian Watson

There’s a lot of players I like a lot and I could go on and on but…this guys tape combined with his size/athleticism and then backed up by his combine #’s just jump out as 1 of my favs for the draft.
Watson is on my short list as well. Very productive at North Dakota State and his explosion numbers are phenomenal. He really helped himself tremendously at the combine and during Senior Bowl week.

Center Strange
Tackle Pennng
RB Cook
WR Burks
QB Howell
DE Walker
DT Davis
LB Lloyd
S Pitre and Cine
CB Sauce
Nice.

For players moving up on my list, I'll go...
Center...Tom
Tackle...Lucas
Guard...Z. Johnson
RB....Cook
Wr...Burks and Watson
QB..."What you talking about Willis!"
DE...Johnson and Walker
DT...Winfrey
LB...Chenal

Haven't paid much attention to safety or corner.

Nice.

For players moving up on my list, I'll go...
Center...Tom
Tackle...Lucas
Guard...Z. Johnson
RB....Cook
Wr...Burks and Watson
QB..."What you talking about Willis!"
DE...Johnson and Walker
DT...Winfrey
LB...Chenal

Haven't paid much attention to safety or corner.

Chenal seems to be climbing up boards at the moment; might be one you see go to like a Steelers and of course he will be all pro after that

Last edited:
Christian Harris has probably impressed me the most. Very fluid in his movements, and a 4.44 speed.

Did you watch the combine? Burks looked stiffer and less fluid than Olave, Wilson, and Watson. He was slower than those 3 as expected and didnt look as natural a WR catching the ball . His stock has dropped for sure and I certainly would not pick him in round 1.

Back
Top Bottom