The player who has grown on you the most (Draft) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The player who has grown on you the most (Draft)

Great point on Hall. I liked his game initially then I was thinking that Spiller fit the MM style. Now I’ve come back around to Hall again although I still think Spiller could also gig nicely.

I think this is a good year to draft a 'project' QB. The Vikings could do well taking a QB with their pick and be able to ditch Cousins next year. As an example.
Malik Willis intrigues me a lot.

I also like that Ol Miss WR Drummond. Lousy 40 but, 'You try tackling him!'

I think this is a good year to draft a 'project' QB. The Vikings could do well taking a QB with their pick and be able to ditch Cousins next year. As an example.

This guy looks like right handed Tua.

Agreed. I really didn't want a RB at #29 (and I'd still prefer to trade down a bit if possible), but I have Hall on the Jonathan Taylor level now. It wasn't so much the workout, although that helped. I just finally got a chance to watch some of his games. I love his vision, explosiveness and speed. I see him as a perfect fit in our scheme. IMO Flores ignoring/over-ruling Studdsville, who was banging the table for Taylor at #30, was one of the biggest recent draft mistakes. I think they devalued the RB position too much by taking a back-up CB over a starting RB. I think taking Hall instantly makes our OL better, our run game better and our overall offense better.
Pretty sure Jonathon Taylor would be worth #29 or more so why not spend it on Hall? We can either have the balls to get the best RB in the draft or watch (as usual) someone else get them...

More specifically as it relates to Miami.

Cook RB.. younger family members of active NFL players are safe bets.

Here’s my guys In no particular order: Devin Lloyd, David Ojabo, Dameon Pierce, James Cook, John Metchie, Jordan Davis

Back
Top Bottom