The possible "Good Side" of Ricky's return. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The possible "Good Side" of Ricky's return.

calmrage

Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence
Reaction score
1. As many wanted, by sitting out last year, he got Wanny fired. Otherwise, he'd probably still be here.

2. I gotta think his body has been able to recouperate from his two grueling seasons under Wanny.

I'm not saying I want him back, just pointing it out.

it would be good to have ricky back with a good rb in the draft behind him

It would be a good thing to have him back with a RB drafted in front of him, named Cedric Benson or Ronnie Brown.

The only thing that worries me about Ricky is I heard he was down to like 195 pounds now!!! From what I've seen from Football players after they quit or retire they seem to get fatter and fatter, not skinnier. So the real question is what else has he been doing besides marijuana???

Yeap it would be good to have him back, and draft another RB later in the draft not in the #2 pick, some speedster, Im not sold in Minor as our speed back I would love to see Arrington or Sprolles in that role.

If he comes back I think that we still need to trade for Heny or Davenport...Assuming we wouldnt use the 2nd pick in the draft on another back.

It would be good to have him back if they use him to cut the grass, rather than smoke it. I would prefer never to see him in the uniform again. Trade the head case to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom