The Post of Hope (Not what you think) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Post of Hope (Not what you think)

They are horrible. Please name me a QB in the 2022 draft that will make a difference.

I'll wager there isn't one.
Josh Allen went to Wyoming and was on no ones radar. Mahomes had a middle 1st round grade at best.. i can go on and on with these. Someone always rises to the top

Josh Allen went to Wyoming and was on no ones radar. Mahomes had a middle 1st round grade at best.. i can go on and on with these. Someone always rises to the top
While I might agree there is SOMEONE, what are the odds Miami identifies and obtains this someone?

Also, JA was on a lot of people's radar, so we can disagree on that one.

The Walter football writeup on Mahomes was spot on. Too bad everybody think they suck.

Please name me a QB in the 2022 draft that will make a difference.

Please name me a QB in the 2022 draft that will make a difference.

There are a few who maybe better than Tua and will make difference. It's too early because season is not over, but Pickett, Ridder and Willis are in the conversation.

There are a few who maybe better than Tua and will make difference. It's too early because season is not over, but Pickett, Ridder and Willis are in the conversation.
At least you didn't bring up Rattler ;)

I don't get all the love for Tua. He's unathletic (by today's standards), immobile, slow-footed, has a weaker-than-average arm, has below average pocket awareness, has only showed one game that he's capable (cardinals game he was AWESOME).. please convince me lol but i dont see it at all

I don't get all the love for Tua. He's unathletic (by today's standards), immobile, slow-footed, has a weaker-than-average arm, has below average pocket awareness, has only showed one game that he's capable (cardinals game he was AWESOME).. please convince me lol but i dont see it at all
He should be able to manage offense, if he can stay on the field. Then we can get ab identity and score. But right now he is not getting it done, and that is the disappointment.

If you leave it up to finheaven fans, only Mahomes, Brady, Kyler Murray, Justin Herbert, or Aaron Rodgers are acceptable QB's, and even Rodgers is debatable since he's "not a team guy" and you'll get some company man saying winners never do bla bla bla even though he's won a Super Bowl, but I digress. You could list out why almost every QB in the league isn't a perfect QB, the reality is that Tua has an immensely high football IQ and a very accurate arm.

We haven’t had a QB in 20+ years. We waste most of our picks on guys who dont amount to anything. Is it really a waste?

That's right, in that period, the Chargers drafted Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, and Justing Herbert. Do you really think you need to draft two per year, and do you think we can even come close to drafting QB like the Chargers?

We haven’t had a QB in 20+ years. We waste most of our picks on guys who dont amount to anything. Is it really a waste?
In case you haven't been watching, Tua has been out for the past 3, well 4 games really, and guess what, Miami are 0-4. So yeah, lets blame a player who hasn't been on the field.

The defense sucks, they cannot tackle, take poor angles and make poor reads. They have given up 120 plus points in 4 games.

But this is on Tua.

We have our QB.

I’m with you , keep drafting qb’s u til you find one.
Yea, let’s just ignore the real problems with this team and keep drafting QB’s who can come in and continue the mediocrity of the past 20 years.

The defense is bottom ten and the OL needs better players. They have no WR except Waddle who can stay healthy and the RB position is subpar. I don’t care who they draft at QB or trade for if they decide to trade for another QB. That next QB isn’t going to have much success with this team.

Watson was the leading passer in the league last year but his team had the third worst record in the league because their defense was terrible. Right now the Dolphin defense is no better than the Texans defense was last year.

Yea, let’s just ignore the real problems with this team and keep drafting QB’s who can come in and continue the mediocrity of the past 20 years.

The defense is bottom ten and the OL needs better players. They have no WR except Waddle who can stay healthy and the RB position is subpar. I don’t care who they draft at QB or trade for if they decide to trade for another QB. That next QB isn’t going to have much success with this team.

Watson was the leading passer in the league last year but his team had the third worst record in the league because their defense was terrible. Right now the Dolphin defense is no better than the Texans defense was last year.

your not winning in the NFL without a QB playing at a high level.

Tua needs help, but, so do all QBs. I don't think any QB in the NFL could succeed behind our o-line and our current running game. The FO ignored the run game for 2 years and that's one of the big reasons for our offensive failures. You have to run the ball to keep the defense honest. Otherwise, they eat you up. The line looked better today with Eich at LT. I saw Jesse Davis flat out missing blocks today. Hunt battled all day, I like the kid. I'm doubting that Dieter is missed. Maybe Jackson has a chance at guard. We could try Eich at LT and Hunt at RT but having youngsters at both tackle spots is a little scary. I'd feel better if we had veterans at C and both guards to protect the young ones on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom