The Post of Hope (Not what you think) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Post of Hope (Not what you think)

If you leave it up to finheaven fans, only Mahomes, Brady, Kyler Murray, Justin Herbert, or Aaron Rodgers are acceptable QB's, and even Rodgers is debatable since he's "not a team guy" and you'll get some company man saying winners never do bla bla bla even though he's won a Super Bowl, but I digress. You could list out why almost every QB in the league isn't a perfect QB, the reality is that Tua has an immensely high football IQ and a very accurate arm.
nope nope nope. there are superstars, and then solid starters, and then meh guys - tua fits in the meh guys. you dont win consistenly with meh guys

That's right, in that period, the Chargers drafted Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, and Justing Herbert. Do you really think you need to draft two per year, and do you think we can even come close to drafting QB like the Chargers?
Well hell, bring in the chargers GMs then. Dolphins have shown they have no ability to draft properly so I'd rather they double-down at the most important position in sports

Well hell, bring in the chargers GMs then. Dolphins have shown they have no ability to draft properly so I'd rather they double-down at the most important position in sports

You have to know what you're doing. You cannot draft 2 QBs every year because you do not know what you are doing. Every one of them will be bad, and when you stumble upon a good one after 10 years of rolling the dice you will not know it, because you do not know what you are doing.

nope nope nope. there are superstars, and then solid starters, and then meh guys - tua fits in the meh guys. you dont win consistenly with meh guys
Let me be clear that I don't really respect your opinion when you categorize a guy after 11 starts, 9 of which came with him as a rookie.

Let me be clear that I don't really respect your opinion when you categorize a guy after 11 starts, 9 of which came with him as a rookie.
lol am i supposed to be offended? he has shown nothing through 9 games, although he did have one good game vs the cardinals. im pretty sure he leads the league in 3 and outs

The problem is coaching and offensive line play and having no real linebackers

Bailey Zappe at my alma mater, WKU. The best passer in college football this year and his OC is a disciple of Kliff Kingsbury. I think he's going to be a star in the pros too.

Its been 25 years of this s***. Were hours removed for a total embarrassing performance. One of many weve witnessed on the year. Can we please move all these cheerleader; happy even though we lost; posts into the locker.

Its too soon for this type of post! We have 12 more weeks of this to endure, the season is lost, were looking down the barrel of another rebuild, without our own 1st round pick, our owner is an ignorant a**hole. Our GM has an IQ of 4 and our coach has lost the lockerroom.

Enough with the positive BS
Yeah let’s hate on everyone that’ll solve the problem. Cmon Mr C, you can’t fire everyone right now and no one thought we’d win the SB at the start of the season so in a way the season was lost before it began.

yes bc every qb draft grade has worked out 100%
You know after thinking about it for a while and not really liking any qb coming out next year…we just need to finish building the offensive line with powerful offensive linemen draft Darius kinnard a center get a proven veteran offensive coordinator and give Tua A real shot.

Back
Top Bottom