The pressure is on...2009 superbowl in miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The pressure is on...2009 superbowl in miami

Tenacious D/O

The endless pursuit of domination
Reaction score
this seems like a solid coaching staff that needs to pull of a washinton redskins-type chemestry but with a more solid quarterback. which i think we have. please god ricky use fake urine or something, we will need you for the 09 home superbowl run. anyways, i'm content with this team and what's going on. we have some great understudies of old men coaches. things are brighter in miami today!

I don't care if the Super bowl is played on the moon as long as we win a few. Why make an already high pressure job even worse by wanting the SB to be won in Miami?

First things first, let's at least return to a playoff game and the we can start talking about a Super Bowl. It would be great to make the postseason again.

i jus wanna see us in the playoffs please please please
everyone pray to the football gods

I believe the next SuperBowl in Miami is 2010! Let worry about making the right offseason moves, to upgrade this team. And then hopefully make the playoffs. I just want to see us in the playoffs again! One step at a time!

Look..

let the guy have some new hopes!!, after the satan era, we can star the next season with NeW HOPES and not with new escuses!! GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

this seems like a solid coaching staff that needs to pull of a washinton redskins-type chemestry but with a more solid quarterback. which i think we have. please god ricky use fake urine or something, we will need you for the 09 home superbowl run. anyways, i'm content with this team and what's going on. we have some great understudies of old men coaches. things are brighter in miami today!

We have infinitely more chemistry than the 'Sinks already. On both sides of the ball, that team is nothing more than a collection of high-priced free agents all looking for their shot on Sportscenter. The fans up here love them, but they know full well that lack of a draft, constant personnel fluctuations, and downright attention-whoring is gonna keep them from being a success.

I don't care if the Super bowl is played on the moon as long as we win a few. Why make an already high pressure job even worse by wanting the SB to be won in Miami?

Let every man here stand up in agreeance with your avatar. Tricia Helfer is the mad, mad, mad hottness. :D

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is what happened last year, all the damn espn and sports illustrated hype, picking us to go to the superbowl and deep into the playoffs. We just need to keep our heads out of our ***** and play some football and go better than 1-5 to start of the season before we even mention the word playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom