The progress of Clay and the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The progress of Clay and the draft

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...d-Season/fb3e99b6-089d-4b97-88ce-4f25d9146b17

Someone created a thread about the FO's perspective on Egnew and it lead to a good discussion. Here is an article about Clay. It could be that the FO is relying on Clay to become the #2 TE behind Keller and pair those two on the field at the same time. If Clay can grow he could be a legitimate weapon in this offense. Could be Miami doesn't draft a TE at all.

we will draft a TE.....Keller was signed on a 1-yr deal and Clay is still developing. Egnew....to be determined. I'm thinking we'll take best TE available with one of our 2nd Rd picks.

we will draft a TE.....Keller was signed on a 1-yr deal and Clay is still developing. Egnew....to be determined. I'm thinking we'll take best TE available with one of our 2nd Rd picks.

No way we draft a TE.....1 of our 3 will emerge, I'm certain. I think we have plenty of weapons in place for RT17. We need an OL to block and people to stop the opposing passing game (I.e. DE and CB).

Clay developed so much last year that we drafted EGnew

No way we draft a TE.....1 of our 3 will emerge, I'm certain. I think we have plenty of weapons in place for RT17. We need an OL to block and people to stop the opposing passing game (I.e. DE and CB).
Belichick has like 4 TE's (maybe more) so why shouldn't we have 4? Who knows maybe Egnew may come good with more experience. He's 6'5" and has good hands (allegedly).

Back
Top Bottom