The Raiders Suck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Raiders Suck

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
they cannot win at home ag. the reeling Jets. Gannon particularly sucks - he should have his Pro Bowl status recinded. :yell: :fire:

Know you're happy '13...:rolleyes:

I am so pissed off now. I hope Baltimore has the tiebreaker over the Jets so we don't have to face them.

Re: Good news

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If Baltimore beats the Vikings then next week we play Baltimore at home.

yeah...and if Balt loses then we play the Jets next week :( :(

it would be more fitting for us to play the Jets

but it will never happen :eek: Minnesota is kinda coach-less and totally sucks right now. So the Ravens should mop up on Monday night unless they would rather play the Raiders. :goof:

:monkey: Raiders
:monkey: Jets
:monkey: Ravens

Go Dolphins :D :D

I'm sorry...I wouldn't want the Jets either way...

They just said at the end of the Raiders game..That if Seattle wins and Balt wins tomorrow night..It will be Jets and Raiders next week and Dolphins and Ravens. If Seattle wins and Balt loses...It will be Jets and Dolphins and I think he said Ravens and Raiders...

Call me crazy!! I'd rather play the JETS!! I like our odds! The Ravens Defense scares me!They just match up with the PHINS better than the Jets!! I think they overwhelm us with the mismatches! I don't know why I just rather have the JETS!!!

We're back!!! Hey thanx alot guys and gals for supporting us! Until we meet again:evil:

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Call me crazy!! I'd rather play the JETS!! I like our odds! The Ravens Defense scares me!They just match up with the PHINS better than the Jets!! I think they overwhelm us with the mismatches! I don't know why I just rather have the JETS!!!

I agree that we'll have lots of problems scoring ag. Baltimore, but we can shut them down just as well - especially at home. So the game will hinge on turnovers and special teams. The Jets would be much easier for our O to handle no doubt and Vinny does not scare you, but the Ravens are coming unless Randy Moss decides to show up as well as Fran Tarkington, Chuck Foreman and the Purple People Eater D. :rolleyes:

I WANT THE JETS! I don't care if you get humilliated in the 2nd round again as long as we beet the Jets in the playoffs this would be a great season! I doubt we will get a chance, but the shot to end the worst streak in football in the playoffs has me drolling. We could collectively give all Jet's fan a big fu for all the humilliation they have smothered this team w/in the past 4 years.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I WANT THE JETS! I don't care if you get humilliated in the 2nd round again as long as we beet the Jets in the playoffs this would be a great season! I doubt we will get a chance, but the shot to end the worst streak in football in the playoffs has me drolling. We could collectively give all Jet's fan a big fu for all the humilliation they have smothered this team w/in the past 4 years.
Dajesus it looks like too much coffee has got you on edge, relax and smell the coffee first LOL;)

Originally posted by Dajesus

AMEN!

Back
Top Bottom